Rough Day...

Naamah D.

I'm very sad. I recently fell in love with really cute guy. He's 26 years old and a celebrity, and I know I'll never hook up with him. However, he is very loving twoards his fans. He'll give you hugs, put his head on your shoulder,kiss you on the cheek, and sometimes he let's you squeeze his hands. He's very cute, I don't find him attractive in that certain way but he's just very cute to look at and very entertaining to watch. He's like a little kid or a little pet in human form and in an adults body. I heard that one of his dreams is to get a hug from all of his fans. He's a sweet little person, he's so tiny and has big, beautiful brown eyes. My mom however really doesn't like hearing about him. I can't let my therepast know about him, she'll say I'm obsessed with him and he's bad for me. I'm not obsessed, I just think he's fun to dote on and say "Aww....look at that picture of him chewing on his autograph pen, isn't that the cutest thing?" I have him as my avatar picture! I love him....so cute and sweet, and cuddly!

Don't worry .. we all have that .. and we all dream of being that "special someone" to that celebrity ... I sometimes think I can convince Angelina Jolie to leave Brad Pitt for me :P since she's into the UN and refugees and stuff .. and I'm (or was, rather) an activist ... :worried:

Don't worry .. we all have that .. and we all dream of being that "special someone" to that celebrity ... I sometimes think I can convince Angelina Jolie to leave Brad Pitt for me :P since she's into the UN and refugees and stuff .. and I'm (or was, rather) an activist ... :worried:

Well....if he does have somebody already I wouldn't get jealous or anything along those lines. I'd hate for the poor dear to be all alone is this harsh, nasty world. Especially when those no-good ex band members were so mean and cruel to him. It'd break his little heart.....he's so cute, I can't decide if I'd rather hug him, get a kiss on the cheek, have him put his head on my shoulder, or let me squeeze his hands. I'd rather do all of the above. He has a tattoo on his left hand, he's the best! He has lot's of tattoos on that milky white skin! Aww......he's so adorable!

aha .. what band was he in ? don't worry , I won't steal him away from you , I just want to look up his tattoo :D

Lookup Deuce Hollywood Undead. Just to warn you, some people say that his hand tattoo is a communist symbol, I don't know.

Awww....I'm looking up pictures of him right now. It appears that he's gained some weigh. That's A-O-K! Now he'll be able to be even more huggable! He's still the same cutie pie I fell in love with. Oh and it appears he's married! Awww....so nice! That makes me feel a lot better that he's not facing this terrible world alone. I could go for a kiss on the cheek right now because my family are being idiots!

The reason I like to talk about him a lot is that next to Neopets he's one of the most comforting subjects to talk about.

Besides the fact that Communists can't run an economy?

Personally, I don't believe in imposed religion, or in the case of Communism, imposed lack thereof.

He is relgious, believe it or not...he's Jewish. I really REALLY love him!!!!!