Hello TDN World, You Have Another Newbie!

Hello! I'm CardinalWhirligig, I'm 15, and I've been on Neopets on and off since 2004. I couldn't even tell you how many accounts I've made over that period of time... I'm not all that great with passwords.

I don't really go on forums much, but I'm hoping this will keep me on Neo for more than a month at a time! It will also be nice to talk to a wide range of people :3

That's all, folks!

I'm sure you're going to like it here.

When I was a newbie, a few months or something ago, I started looking all forums, searching for cool info.

Now, I'm posting new topics about a TDN Shirt is made (look at recent topics):-P

But, I'll give you a warm welcome here, and I hope you're going to like it:-P

See you later in the topics :laughingsmiley:

Hello & welcome to the Forums! I hope we can help to keep you on Neo and entertain ya from time to time.

I'm not so good with passwords either, so I understand your pain.

Welcome again and enjoy your time here

Hi there Green-Eyed, I'm Neomysterion, and I am ToonZone's Resident Neopets King.

Welcome to TDN, we don't bite, and the bulk of us love Neopets, you're more than welcome to stay!

Welcome to the forums! C: The forums can be super useful and helpful. We hope to see you around!

Thanks! My name's also Gabby, btw :P

Hi CardinalWhirligig.I'm not so helpful at question here at TDN,but if need help on a faerie quest let me know.

I will be sure to! I'm mostly trying to save up NP's right now so it'll probably be a little while :3

Hei Gabby! Minun nimeta on Naamah! Haha! Sorry I'm brushing up on my second language. Let me speak English: Hello Gabby, my name is Naamah. I'm usually on here and Neopets everyday. Welcome to the show, little darling :laughingsmiley:

Hei Gabby! Minun nimeta on Naamah! Haha! Sorry I'm brushing up on my second language. Let me speak English: Hello Gabby, my name is Naamah. I'm usually on here and Neopets everyday. Welcome to the show, little darling :laughingsmiley:

Thank you :) And what language is that? I don't recognize it, but I don't know many languages either way xP

Thank you :) And what language is that? I don't recognize it, but I don't know many languages either way xP

It's Finnish. I love languages. Spainish and French are overrated languages to learn. No offense to anyone who is Spainish or French.