Hi said the newbie!

Hi everyone!

I'm Littledeadline, I'm a newbie here and to Neopets really, my sister has played for years and finally dragged me into it ^__^

I'm currently a college student so I can't play it all the time, but I'm finding it a good semi-casual thing to play with. My neopets username is Whooshingdeadlines so feel free to say hi if you want to :-)

I'm having a lot of fun with it so far even though I'm still learning so I still get stuck a bit sometimes, although said sister is very happy to help me out (Mostly, her method of teaching me what an unbuyable was was.... interesting) but any tips are very appreciated!

Sorry in advance if any questions I ask seem really obvious, like I said this is all completely new to me ^__^'

I am Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since 2002, TDN's got everything that anyone who's into Neopets needs to become a professional, welcome.

Whyyyyyy helloooooooo!!!! I'm Naamah! Or N if you like. Neopets is responisble for all my good moods I've been having in my life full of crappy people. WELCOME ABOARD!

Hi :-)

Quick question (kind of related to my sister's.... methods...) How do you go about selling an unbuyable if you can actually only find it in galleries? I think she deliberately dumped all her stuff that's really hard to sell on me ^__^' I have no idea what it's worth

Hi Little! Welcome to the forums.

To reply to your question, there are a variety of ways. First is to check the TP, but these prices are usually overpriced (no one would buy them at that price) - unless there are A TON OF THEM selling the item. (Eg: Secret Laboratory Map "unbuyables")

You can also check the neoboards and start a thread asking how much it is, but as a rule of thumb, higher rarity = more expensive price.

Hope that helps! :)