100k per Day Via Habitarium

Cornflakes

Since I hit Level 50, I've been trying to make 100k from my Habitarium like people all over the internet claim they can do.

Yesterday, I made 50k. I left my Habi running for around 15 hours, deleting eggs every hour or so.

Today, I am exhausted from building/upgrading/discarding nests and discarding eggs. Someone on the internet said they spend resources building and upgrading nests for the extra XP, so I tried that today.

I followed someone's petpage suggestion and blocked in my workers at their resources.

I also deleted a flippin ton of eggs from my item bag, because I had several that were the glitched tiny eggs and I wanted to start over. When I say flippin ton, I mean at least 35.

As a reward for my efforts, I have only made roughly 40k today, so far. That's 5 hours and 40 minutes of uptime.

Needless to say, I am unhappy and frustrated.

Like I said, I'm tired. I didn't expect to be chained to my Habi all day. The extreme amount of time I'm spending on it is wholly unacceptable.

Yet I read these things that people say like, "Oh, I only check on my Habi three times a day or so, and I make 105k."

How in Thor's name is that possible??!?!?

Are any of you making this kind of money from your Habi and not having to check on it every hour? If so, what specifically are you doing to your Habi?

I'll describe mine:

6 nesters, 2 of each species.

30 workers, 10 of each species.

9 soldiers, 3 of each species.

(One empty spot so I can figure out which eggs to keep or toss.)

I have my workers fenced in at their resources. They don't walk around anywhere.

I have 15 fully upgraded storages.

I have six nests which, like I said, I keep P3s in full-time. I check them about once an hour, deleting the eggs I don't need.

I keep 5 of each kind of egg in my item bag. I delete the rest. (And not directly from my item bag, I know better.)

I put my P3s in their houses once a day at lunch to give them about a 5-minute break, and then again around 9 or 10 pm when I quit Habi for the day.

I am desperate. Tips please! Thank you!! :sad02:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I can think of is are you placing buildings/decoration in the starting tiles(the tiles that only show on a new hab) as purp gems don't spawn on those places and buildings/decorations block the spawn. Also do you refresh after collecting gems? I always miss 2-3.

I kept was 45/46 with 5 soldiers, 4 nesters and rest workers thou I occasionally checked back once in awhile for the eggs and not every hour.

I refresh several times a day for various reasons, and usually one or two gems will pop up that I missed.

My brain is a little tired, so let me make sure I understand what you are saying: I should only place buildings and decorations on starting tiles?

Ok yes, all of my storages and nests are on the top left and right edges. The only things not there are some houses I used to block in the mud pits. I saw someone online do that so I did it too.

If I have to move those houses, I really don't know where to put them.

I'll worry about that tomorrow. o_O

No place them on the edge that spawns when you level up as purp gems don't spawn on those tiles

I just had two gems appear on an empty top edge "starting" tile. Debunked.

Try getting more storages? I have 30-something right now.

I've been working on getting more out of my Hab as well. :sad01_anim:

Can you post a screenshot of your habi?

edit:Have you been increasing your p3s levels? They work a little faster if you do that. Also I would get rid of some soldiers and nesters and replace them with workers. I personally keep 3 soldiers, 3 nesters and 40 workers.

yes! make sure the levels are all up because it increases the speed that they gather resources. I also second Luciana in the fact that you have at least double the amount of soldiers that you need. If you do cut down to 3 nesters (and care about keeping your species diverse) I would recommend keeping a few of each species' nester eggs in your inventory. We all have those days where all the eggs tend to be soldiers or workers. Also, when I say I can make about 100k a day, I literally mean ALL day. 24 hours. I keep it open all night, collect and rest p3's in the morning. Put them back out, let it run while I'm at work (about 8 hours). Rest them and collect gems when I get home then put them back out. Then check them one last time before I go to bed to leave it open again overnight. I don't really bother much with eggs. Doing this, it is easily possible to get 100K/day.

As far as making room for gems, I find that when I have a habi full of gems, and I collect them all and then refresh, more appear after the refresh. I'm assuming these are the ones I've earned that didn't have room to appear in the habi because of it being full. So I don't think it matters whether you leave a ton of room or not, I think you still get all the gems you earn.

As was suggested, try leveling up the critters themselves. I don't know what else to say, because everything else you're doing sounds about right. I wouldn't have 6 nesters nesting, however. I usually have about 3, and I upped it to 4 when I realized I was running out of eggs.

More nesters. I have 21, and that nets about 2k easy, so if you have only nesters, you can earn a lot and still not have to check every hour (though you'll earn more by checking every hour).

The problem with workers is I've noticed they max out at about 200 xp if you don't check regularly. I'd suggest like all nesters and about 5 soldiers for protection if you're really serious about earning a lot so 41 nesters, at 200 xp per egg, that's 8,200 (so 8,000) or 8 gems and so 4,000 np every time you check? I really don't know how to get 100k other than having max workers and like 3 nesters and leaving it running in the background and not checking in at all (on occasion to get pest gems and purple gems so you don't get locked out).

More nesters. I have 21, and that nets about 2k easy, so if you have only nesters, you can earn a lot and still not have to check every hour (though you'll earn more by checking every hour).

The problem with workers is I've noticed they max out at about 200 xp if you don't check regularly. I'd suggest like all nesters and about 5 soldiers for protection if you're really serious about earning a lot so 41 nesters, at 200 xp per egg, that's 8,200 (so 8,000) or 8 gems and so 4,000 np every time you check? I really don't know how to get 100k other than having max workers and like 3 nesters and leaving it running in the background and not checking in at all (on occasion to get pest gems and purple gems so you don't get locked out).

I'm pretty sure the workers only max out if you don't have your browser open with the habi game actually up. If you leave it open, they go until their health, food or sleep bars run too low and they fall asleep.

Stream27, yeah that's for sure, but I was under the impression she didn't want to do that? I can't, my computer hates the power habitarium and key quest take. If you want to leave it running 24/7 definitely max out workers with 3 nesters 6 soldiers (need good number of soldiers for leaving it running to fight off pests)

I have 6 nesters, 30 workers, and 9 soldiers. Before I was green-screened out of it, I would make about 100k a day with habi and dailies (like the adver-video and the Blue Plushie in the Tree type stuff) so it was probably 85-90k from the habi. Since I've gotten my habi back, it only makes about 50k a day. I'm not sure what changed, but I've got the same set-up as before. I don't leave it on at night anymore since that's how I got locked out. (And the 50k refers to a full 24 hour period.)

I have 6 nesters, 30 workers, and 9 soldiers. Before I was green-screened out of it, I would make about 100k a day with habi and dailies (like the adver-video and the Blue Plushie in the Tree type stuff) so it was probably 85-90k from the habi. Since I've gotten my habi back, it only makes about 50k a day. I'm not sure what changed, but I've got the same set-up as before. I don't leave it on at night anymore since that's how I got locked out. (And the 50k refers to a full 24 hour period.)

If the habi isn't open and running the workers max out at 200 xp, no matter how many of them there are or how long it's running. That's why you aren't earning as much as before. Glad to hear they got someone's habi back to them.

I don't understand the purpose in having more storages than your P3s can fill in a day. How does having more storage equate into more NP?

I think the idea is it's hard to tell exactly how many they can fill in a day. it's hard to predict an exact number, so it's always better to have extras, especially if you leave your game open for long periods of time. Not to mention you get exp for building and upgrading. I usually keep about 10 storages on mine and as they get filled, move them out, delete them and replace them with new ones so as to not load up my item bag and have to deal with lag or a possible lock out.

I never made 100k a day from Habi ... I think the most I ever did was 60k ... I left it on all night then a few more hours during the day while I was out ...

I have 25 storages ... which I make sure are upgraded so they'd never fill up quickly ... when one does , I discard it and re-build a new one ...

Right now I have 10 nesters , 10 soldiers and the rest are workers ...

I think the idea is it's hard to tell exactly how many they can fill in a day. it's hard to predict an exact number, so it's always better to have extras, especially if you leave your game open for long periods of time. Not to mention you get exp for building and upgrading. I usually keep about 10 storages on mine and as they get filled, move them out, delete them and replace them with new ones so as to not load up my item bag and have to deal with lag or a possible lock out.

What? o_O You can delete storages?

I just let my habi go, and every once in a while i buy a ton of seed hammers and fix everything that's broken, since it's all blocked off. and i also gift off barracks and hospitals.

how do you delete a storage?

Could you maybe update TDN's guide for what to do after level 50? That would be really awesome. I haven't been able to find anything like that yet, and I think it would help a lot of people.

to delete a storage (or any kind of building for that matter) ... put it in your bag , then when u click on it u'll get a red x at the side that lets u discard it ...

For me, the point of having tons of storages is that on a day when I don't have time, or feel like building/upgrading/discarding nests I can leave my habi running and not worry about running out of storage. The next day I'd have twice as much to do, but it gives you a lot more leeway on when/how often you tend to your habi.

@Duckyz: I took your advice and re-vamped my habi so now all my buildings are along the bottom two sides. I seem to be making more purple gems now. I think I'll leave it on overnight tonight and then I'll know for sure if that does the trick. <fingers crossed> (I'm not as happy about the look of the layout now, but that's okay :rolleyes_anim:. )

Could you maybe update TDN's guide for what to do after level 50? That would be really awesome. I haven't been able to find anything like that yet, and I think it would help a lot of people.

Yes, yes, yes, YES. I second that.

I will post a screenie of my Habi and respond to everyone's posts in a little while. Right now I am recuperating from real-life events and just want to watch Netflix on my iPod whilst on the elliptical. :)

to delete a storage (or any kind of building for that matter) ... put it in your bag , then when u click on it u'll get a red x at the side that lets u discard it ...

Oh, sweet! Thanks for the help! :D

I'm gonna try having fifteen storages now - and discarding when they get full. Man, this should be a LOT easier!! xDD

No place them on the edge that spawns when you level up as purp gems don't spawn on those tiles, if you get a hab full of purple gems you can see what I mean.

...I re-read this after I got some sleep and now I think I understand what you're saying. lol!

You're saying to put buildings on the non-starting tiles? But that will create a lot of blind spots...okay, I'll try that.

Can you post a screenshot of your habi?edit:Have you been increasing your p3s levels? They work a little faster if you do that. Also I would get rid of some soldiers and nesters and replace them with workers. I personally keep 3 soldiers, 3 nesters and 40 workers.

Posting screenie....right now.

2clchj.jpg

And yes, all of my P3s have been upgraded to max levels.

Additionally, I pared my soldiers down to 6, and replaced them with three workers.

So now I have 33 workers, 6 soldiers, and 6 nesters.

I keep it open all night, collect and rest p3's in the morning. Put them back out, let it run while I'm at work (about 8 hours).

Ugh...no thanks. lol! I don't want to risk getting locked out!

I wouldn't have 6 nesters nesting, however. I usually have about 3, and I upped it to 4 when I realized I was running out of eggs.

I have been having a hard time keeping enough worker eggs on hand. I think I will keep 6 nesters for now, until my egg situation stabilizes.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to keep a bunch of nesters just to delete the eggs for XP. I have no interest in visiting my Habi every hour for 14+ hours. And from what I've read from other people, that isn't necessary anyway.

Yesterday I don't know how much money I made because while I napped, my evil windows restarted my computer without asking me, so I lost like four hours of Habi uptime.

At the end of the day I will report how much I made today. :)

Yesterday I don't know how much money I made because while I napped, my evil windows restarted my computer without asking me, so I lost like four hours of Habi uptime.

Did you get locked out of your habi because of it? I just got locked out of my habi for the second time. I am super upset. I need to try and get it back again.