Are You Forgetful On Neo ?

Angeló

This always happens to me .. I check my inventory to find a scary soup , a roast tentacle or some other items ... then I remember I bought those for the Esophagor/Snow Faerie but forgot to turn them in ... and the quest expired ...

what stuff do you tend to forget on Neopets ?

Nearly everyday I forget to collect interest from bank. I isn't life threatening but is a waste not to collect it when you have a larger amount of nps in the bank. I also forget to go to training school to Complete Course for my neopet

I'm pretty good about remembering things (I also set reminders on my work email for things like the rare worm times and the Snowager) but the thing I forget rather consistently is getting my pet out of training. I train so rarely, it just slips my mind now that I'm trying to train more.

I sometimes forget on when my pets' training is finished, and sometimes the Wheels and Expellibox times, too. :P

i always forget about my hab for a week or two, and then when i come back, everything's dead :sad01_anim:

I sometimes forget on when my pets' training is finished...

Me too! I don't train my pets all that much, but when I do, that ALWAYS happens. :/

i always forget about my hab for a week or two, and then when i come back, everything's dead :sad01_anim:

Same. xP

Other than that, it's usually just forgetting to do my dailies, as well as collecting interest (which is also a daily, but more important than all the others). Sometimes, when I'm on a Faerie Quest, I forget that I can't use the Shop Wiz. How has no one mentioned that yet?

I forget the Coconut Shy. It's supposed to be on my dailies until I get the avatar, but I keep forgetting to do it. D:

I've become a little disheartened by it since my IRL friend got it on a 19-month account, while even on my oldest accounts I haven't managed it. xD

The most annoying lapse of memory for me was when I waited patiently for the new day to come to get the I Love Sloth avatar and therefore be able to get the I Love Happiness avatar. I got distracted by some other games and guess what I missed the timeline :* Now I have to wait til next January to get the avatars

I agree Barkie, waiting for seasonal avatars is so frustrating. I wrote down Illusen's day on every calendar I have this year because I was not about to miss it again. But I've missed Happy Birthday Neopets, so I'm still waiting on September.

I always forget to deposit my items before spinning wheels with the pant devil on them or doing dailies that can steal your stuff. Last night I spun the Wheel of Excitement and won a morphing potion, only to turn around and spin the Wheel of Misfortune immediately after. I hadn't had the potion 30 seconds when the Pant Devil ran off with it!!

Always forget to complete my training courses. Then when I think about starting a new one, it says my pet is enrolled and only then do I actually complete it, And I always forget to check for new Better Than You challengers. I'll be looking at my avatar list one day and think "oh, i wonder what the new challenge is" and when I check it, it's over. When I do actually remember to look, it's always games I suck at, lol.