I feel really terrible .. And I apologize

Angeló

I said something I shouldn't have on another thread (the one about Subeta.) It came out wrong, offensive and rude.

I heartily apologize for that .. it was around 4 AM my time and I was having a huge argument with someone dear to me .. I shouldn't have vented like that.

Indigo, if you're reading this, I hope you accept my apology. I also apologize to everyone on TDN ..

Thanks

Don't sweat it. You're a good person, Angelo. Everyone has a bad day/moment. Trust me, I've gone nuts on people before online. The other posters tend to get over it(or at least I hope so.)

I know right, no need to apologize.

That Indigo was warned not to take rejections personally. And regardless of whatever it was that you said, we probably won't see her again anyways. I don't know why she even stayed around to bicker.

Guest iYoshinho

By apologizing you are being a mature. You have gotten respect from me by doing that.

Although she probably left, its alright. No apology is needed.

Good work

I have been guilty of wording posts so they sound completely different to what is meant.Even lots of words and sayings here in Australia don't translate well to other countries and several can be constued as being offensive to others. I also commend you Angelo on apologising.