Hello everyone!

Fai

Hey guys! :D

It's nice to meet you all. My name is Britt, I'm 16 years old and I've been playing Neopets for 10 years! Unfortunately, I've been frozen many many times (only 4 times I actually deserved it) and I often feel victimized by TNT, but I still keep going back in desperation for a childhood kick xD

So, how long has everyone been playing Neopets for? ^^

Also, I know my account is a year old. I dunno why I haven't used it o_O

Hii Im Mel it's nice to meet you! I too have been playing for about ten years, with long odd breaks! I don't remember my old passwords but my accounts are still around, and one of them is still my side.

Good luck with Darigan, they did pretty well against us yesterday :S

Nice to meet you, Mel ^^ Haha wow that's amazing. My longest account that suprisengly made it is ninja_britt, and that's 3 years xD

Thanks, GL to KD too! You and VP are the top two who are favorited to win.

Haha, I wasen't too happy with the SLSL. Probably because I did 50k on it against you guys xD However, I'm suprised we pulled a draw o_O

Lucks on future rounds!

Hai! Im Dcoolb and I am amazing. *cough cough* Anyway, I'm glad to see another DC fan joining the forums! You might want to check out the Darigan Citadel Support group. Welcome and enjoy! (oh and to answer your answer 26 months but actually it is like 5 years or something like that because my first account got splurged!)

Did you say Darigan Citadel for the Cup?

I'm Neomysterion, and I plan on rooting for the Darigan Forces every year. You're welcome to be part of our Darigan Citadel Support group as well as anyone else who teamed up with D.C., welcome to TDN by the way.

Hey Britt! Welcome to the TDN forums. And don't worry, we all have our frustrations with TNT from time to time. In fact, this is one of the best places to vent them!

Also, nice to see another Darigan supporter among our ranks!

Welcome again and if you need any help, feel free to ask :)