Sneezles?

Bark-Cat?

You can visit the healing springs. In the end, the faerie will heal your pet for free. Just keep trying! ^_^

Oh and if you collect avatars (or might want to in the future), than you should vistit this page first. Then, you'll get meuka as an opponent in the battledome. If you defeat Meuka, you get an avatar. :laughingsmiley:

You can also spin the Wheel of Excitement. It heals my pets all the time.

and the Wheel of Knowledge can heal pets as well .. luckily for me it always lands on the Healing when my pet is not sick (good job on taking care of ur pet) .. huh? really? :D

Thank you guys! I just bought the magic cookie. I kind of love my neopet. Is that healthy? To get attached to a virtual pet? lol

I love my Aisha like I would a child. She doesn't judge me, she doesn't mind that I have my problems. She's a friend. I'd be desvestated if anything were to happen to her. So yes, as long as you don't hurt anybody or do anything illegal is perfectly healthy. Take good care of your Flotsam.

Don't know if it is healthy to get attached to neopets but it is normal here for sure

haha true that :P

Way I see it, neopets are as real as anything else, (i mean, we're 99% empty space anyway), so there's nothing wrong with getting attached to them

• 3 weeks later...