Story Behind the Names

Naamah D.

I got 2 new pets after I adopted out Blu and darksubmission :

Elishat : Phoenician name for a protective deity of the city of Qart-hadasht ("New City", currently known as Carthage, Tunisia.) She is the deified founding queen of that city. She is perhaps better known by her Greek name, Elissa (which is a transliteration of Her Phoenician name into Greek.) She is famous for her cleverness, determination, and beauty.

Elishat is currently a blue Ixi , but she will be Royal one day ...

CoatofArms : I love everything Medieval , and the heraldry involved with old Kingdoms and stuff ... thus Coat of Arms the Red Eyrie was born ..

Will be an awesome pet one day ...

A lot of my pets were adopted so I'll explain the ones I created myself ^^

Beauty9004: This one still makes me laugh...she's my first neopet and I had a LOT of names to give her but I didn't know once a name was taken, you couldn't have another one...so I decided to add the numbers and Beauty was from the anime Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo xD

Heaven9004: Just love the name Heaven and she's a Christmas Zafara...

Ivana9004: Just added an A from my boo's first name and there you go xD

Faith9004: Always wanted a pet named Faith ^^

Uvertira: Just wanted something nice for my first male Draik, so I took out my Croatian dictionary and found this ^^ It means Overture

Gavric: I stole this last name from a friend xD

I_Love_Ivan: As an anniversary gift to my boo :3 Created her and the account on our 2nd year anniversary xD

Technobirdy: I love birds and I love techno...combined the two! >:3

Kialaza: Made it up completely

Atzicitlali: Atzi=Rain Citlali=Star in Aztec so I combined the two to make "Rainstar" ^^ Perfect name for a future Island Krawk :3

Repatica: Newest lab pet in the family. Her name means Comet in Croatian

Everyone else I adopted if anyone ever checked my whole family xD I adopted like...9 pets!

My Mutant Hissi (Iijan) got her name from an anime I was watching at the time. XD The chorus was Iijan, Iijan~!

And it is basically a nonsense word that basically means, 'it's all good' or 'it's okay.'