Lucky Money Tree Snag!

Tedhaun

It happened when I was lurking the Money Tree early this morning.

I actually found a Plushie Clompkin and successfully snagged it from the Money Tree for free, along with a Spotted Uni Plushie (gave to a Neofriend), a Kateli, and two Tyrannia WC Pieces. I also snagged an Orn Codestone (I think) and a Two Dubloon Coin successfully yesterday as well.

I thought that nothing good comes from the Money Tree, or does it?

wow !

my guess is somebody got his account CG'ed and the hacker dumped his items in the Money Tree .. I seen it happen before ... or someone is quitting and is donating his items

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One more thing I have to say about my Money Tree sights and snags before this topic ages:

Last Sunday morning, I caught glimpses of a Glowing Paint Brush (failed to snag), yet successfully snagged two Bottled Faeries (Air and Fire to be precise, used them on my Kiko), a Glass Paint Brush, and a Ten Dubloon Coin (sold them both) as well. First time snagging a Paint Brush (and some Faeries) from the Money Tree, yet not the first time seeing one though. :P

You must be a fast clicker. I can barely snag omelettes xD

Oh yeah, if your patient/creative there is always good stuff to be had at the money tree.

Here is my NT Article about it: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=475147&week=421

I always tell people it's underrated/underestimated. Especially if you're training to re-stock. It's risk free and good practice.

I think the time of day definitely has an effect on how lucky I get. In the morning between 7 and 9 almost never get anything good even though I see good items go by. Not crazy good like paint brushes though. Late at night it's easier to snag things.