Trillion Celebration: Free Grundo Warehouse Prize

hrtbrk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the lab piece that looks like this:

labmap_02.gif

I believe it's worth 99k, but I'm not selling it- I'm going to slowly work at completing my set instead :P

Me too :) I've already got lab access so I'll hang on to it.

Man this is going to devalue lab maps so much, what a great time to get the set ;)

Labbing my pet is my favourite daily by far...

Finally!!!!!! The prices will go down and I will be able to get whole set! I'm so happy! :woot:

This was my thought too. I actually got a piece that was selling for around 400k yesterday, but I gave it to my husband, and with buying a couple more cheap pieces, we completed his set. Now it's time to get a set for my main account. (I have my lab map on a side account because I never wanted to zap pets on my main. Now I want the avatars. :laughingsmiley: )

sellll you can make quite a bit!

I only need the two more peices, one of which is buyable,

But I think I might be better off selling the ones I have and buying a full set.

That might help me make money for the peices I found on the floor and what not. Im not sure yet what to do!

and yes, thank you for posting this code!!

Yeah, I bought a whole map today! Minus the two most expensive pieces, I plan to buy those tomorrow after a few more million Neopets users get online XD

OMG! Even though i'm not currently looking for acces to the lab, I can't wait to sell them! Plus, it's a good opportunity to get the full set cheaper (Hint,hint)

^_^

I smell inflation... :sad01_anim: but at least I'll still be able to sell it :P I'm done with the lab

Oh man, I don't know what to think of all this! I want a full set, but people are being JERKS and buying up the surplus and hiking up the prices to normal! I have 5 of them, but I'm missing the blurry mountain, the baby, the close-up face, and the machine. I know they've come down, but will they keep doing so? How long do I wait for the dust to settle?

I have this tendency to save map pieces and then trade them off later. I now have the full set and am thinking of trading it off or something, but can't find any full sets on the TP for a price comparison. What is this particular map worth?