New Paint Brush Colors

Personally, the swamp gas is a gross idea, but the art fits. I'm not a big fan of the relic, as it seems rather unoriginal, nor the 8 bit. Although 8 bit seems cute, it doesn't really look like a pet, and doesn't seem to fit in the neopets idea.

I personally would like to see a Winter Paint Brush, not just a "christmas" themed one where all the pets are generally somehow white, red, and green.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a butterfly color would be pretty cool, similar to faerie but with different, more vibrant colors. Also the brush itself would be SO cute. Also something noir where the pet is dressed all old school, prohibition/20's style would be sick... which they could pair with mobster/flapper wearables. Probably won't see that happen anytime soon but those would be some really sharp dressed pets.

What's that infamous users account with all the self drawn ideas for PBs?

There's a few really awesome ones from there.

You must be thinking about lilangel's fake paint brushes.

I'm not crazy about a lot of the colors on this list, but many of them are still very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if TNT did take ideas from this page.

That's such a great list of ideas on that page. Personally, I think the Fire and Ice PB would be amazing. (If they did that, I'd have to paint my Draik that, and put her in items from the new NC game.)

(I also really love the binary, Uber Faerie and Pile of Soot.)

I think all of those would be really gorgeous.

WOW. That's a really impressive list Napoleon_Don_Juan made. It makes me wonder why some of those colors don't already exist... For example you can paint a pet Maraquan but not Roo island or the other lands listed... And it's cool to see that Old Movie paint brush is exactly how I'd imagined the 20's paintbrush I mentioned.

PS I would paint my pet leopard or cheetah RIGHT AWAY if I could. Awesome!

That's not the look up I was talking about, but it is a really cool one. Wow!

I love so many of those colors, but I think my top five would have to be:

1. Balloon
  2. Origami
  3. Reject Plushie/Sock Puppet
  4. Pinata
  5. Gnome

Her concept art was so much better than mine for balloon, but since she had such cool concept art, I was kind of inspired to share mine.

dr72j7.jpg

I really encourage every one else to make there own concept art as well. I mean it's really fun to talk about, but it's exciting to see too!

futuretxvirtupet: there is one that was originally on Neopets for LithiumIce, the MSPP Poogle, but it seems that the page is no longer there, as it's just a generic lookup now.

The only reason I know it used to have all that is when I googled for "neopets paint brush ideas", that name came up a lot & showed some pics from the site. Also, there is a TDN forum post here

EDIT: After looking at the site Luciana posted, I think it may the same user and she moved her page, because the art style is fairly similar

Angel and galaxy look very nice. Of course being a Virtupets fan I would love to see more of anything space like.

I know on Napoleon_Don_Juan's site there was a Kreludorian space pet that looked pretty awesome as well...

@Lemur: Do you have an account on Leopets? It looks like a really cool site! I wish applications were open.

If you have an account can you let me know the next time some spots open up? It really looked neat.

EDIT: I found this Bruce on DeviantArt, that was made by tsukino-hikaru, that I just had to share.

It's a Shenkuu Bruce, but it's made to look like a Sumo Wrestler: Click on the picture to see the rest of the poses.

2rfzy40.jpg

I think it would be interesting to see an 'Old Pb', or 'Aged Pb'. 'Ancient Pb', maybe?

Haha, naming of the brush aside, I think it would be fun to see some of the pets looking like sweet little Nanna's, or Grumpy Old Men!

Yeah, we have a baby paint brush, and so it would make sense to have an "Elders PB."

I really like that idea. I can see some super cute art with gray hair, glasses, canes, etc.

Edit: I think I might try to make a sample for that PB.

Unconverted Paint Brush

A PB that transforms your pet into an UC, if applicable.

That would be the best thing ever.

I really like the concept, but here's a question.

If you had a Darigan Kougra, or something, then would the UC paint brush make it UC Darigan Kougra or just a basic UC Kougra?

OOOOOOHHH, I REALLY WANT THAT SHENKUU PB, I think that TNT has to organise a contest, just once, where people can send PB ideas to, with pictures of course, and then they could win the PB itself AND some np, another PB :laughingsmiley: or something else, just to be nice to their fellow players :rolleyes_anim:

I really like the concept, but here's a question.

If you had a Darigan Kougra, or something, then would the UC paint brush make it UC Darigan Kougra or just a basic UC Kougra?

Excellent question! I think it should UC whatever it is applied to. So if you had a Darigan Kougra, the UC PB would make it an UC Darigan Kougra.

Excellent question! I think it should UC whatever it is applied to. So if you had a Darigan Kougra, the UC PB would make it an UC Darigan Kougra.

Awesome! I would love that kind of PB then. I wonder what that kind of brush would look like . . .

Awesome! I would love that kind of PB then. I wonder what that kind of brush would look like . . .

I think it would fly rabidly in the face of all the snobs on Neopets that think they're all better than everyone because they have an UC. :D

I don't know what it would look like, since Neo has never changed their PB art, so there's no old PB art to use.