I don't need friends!!!!

Naamah D.

I'm officially a loner. I don't want friends, simply because one of my friends is being absoulutley rude right now. I'm also going to a classroom called life skill where they basically keep kids that are too slow to even know to not touch other people's belongings. NOBODY in Summer School or next school year is gonna mess around with me-regardless what your IQ is. This ex-friend also almost got me in serious trouble. My therepast keep stereotyping me, I really really can't wait to move out so I never have to see her hag face again.

*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. You should NEVER say that you don't need or want friends after an incident between you and an ex-friend- remember that there are other people out there waiting to be friends with someone like you! Trust me, I know this from experience. :)

In conclusion- I also hope things get better for you. Life's no fun unless you have at least one good friend, whether it's in real life or over the internet; you can't stay lonely forever.

Never say you don't want any friends! I went through a stage of that a little while ago. I deleted my Facebook and told all of my friends I was going off the map for a while, but it just made my condition worse. Socialization is important.

I hope this person stops getting to you :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with Rachiee, there are lots of great people out there in the world - the people who are giving you a hard time are probably immature or don't have enough self-respect for others. You may think you don't want/need friends now, but in X many years time, you'll realise the beauty behind friendship :)

On another note, forgiving people for their past mistakes ...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.