WOULD YOU VOUCH FOR ME ?

Angeló

hey fellow TDN members :)

I'm making a petpage application to get lent MSPP/BGC and I need a list of vouchers ... so my question is : would you vouch for me ?? if yes , this means you agree that I add your username to my application .. :) I know it's a lot to ask .. but if you know me and vouch for me this would mean a lot really :)

if you want to vouch and your username is not publicly announced here, would you kindly mail it to me in a private message ? :)

I need about 10 vouchers or so :)

thanks guys

I just learned that on Neopets , vouching for someone means "giving NP/items in their name" .... whilst I was using the dictionary meaning of the word "Confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character" .. HA! I got flamed on the Neoboards bcz of this .......!!!

Actually, on Neo that is technically what users accept "vouching" to mean - if you vouch for someone to borrow an avvie item, it is supposed to mean that you'd pay for the item if they steal it.

Of course most lenders, myself included, don't think vouchers are worth anything at all... because you could list anyone with or without their permission or could just list acquaintances who have no true knowledge of whether you'd actually return an item or not. In the end, its a list of names that doesn't really have any meaning at all.

...yeah sorry, if you borrow something and it disappears, I ain't paying for it. :laughingsmiley:

u vouched so technically now u pretty much have to :P

lol

i was asking for vouchers and one person (X) who i talked to before said "i don't vouch for anyone but I know you're trustworthy" - to me they both had the same meaning, ... so I put it on my application ... then I posted the application on a lending board saying that (X) vouches for me .... and her friends saw the screenie and flamed me saying (X) will never vouch for anyone etc etc ,,, and I had to change my application from Vouchers to People who say I'm trustworthy lol

jerks , really ! sometimes I forget my age and that I might be dealing with a much younger crowd.

I've gotten to the point where I hardly ever post anything on the boards because people are so ridiculous. And some of the messages are difficult to understand (in my opinion) because of the crazy sigs some people have. I'd much rather post here. I'm just hoping to keep donating to the ALP in hopes we can get our own avvie items so we don't have to deal with the jerks on the lending boards. On another note, does anyone know how cloase we actually are to the BGC (current goal in the ALP shop)?

I'll vouch 5.8M for you :D Not even close to enough collat, but that should be a good place to start :D I'm sure at least some people on the AC will know me, although a lot of them may have left after we all got lent.

For my MSPP/BGC app, I screenied my voucher's NMs saying that they had lent me/interacted with me in some way, and said I was trustworthy. It's perfectly acceptable to do that; even my BGC lender vouched for me in that regard! Whoever flamed you is a n00b and a jerk. :sad01_anim: