Neopets Surpasses One Trillion Views!

hrtbrk

This is an offchance, but...Who was it that won, and is he still lending? :O

thesundims :) (we call him Sun) He's a pretty nice guy, and had lent about 40 people last night. He said he wouldn't be lending sides, but I bet he'll be lurking the MSPP/SuAP boards on the AC, so if you chat there he might make an appearance. Good luck! :D

thesundims :) (we call him Sun) He's a pretty nice guy, and had lent about 40 people last night. He said he wouldn't be lending sides, but I bet he'll be lurking the MSPP/SuAP boards on the AC, so if you chat there he might make an appearance. Good luck! :D

Thanks so much - maybe I'll get lucky eh?! :P

Thanks so much - maybe I'll get lucky eh?! :P

Maybe! I hope you get lent! :D Though you should maybe bump your av count up a bit first :P

There are 3 more trades up right now...just so you all know...

4 more, not 3... :whistle: ...just to rich for my blood....

And a trade. :D

Auctions are down to 2...

1 Auction...and the trade has ended...

Edited by 7_rayne_7

1 trillion is so crazy... But I wish they had done something better to celebrate. Only a few rich snipers benefited from this :\

Actually, that's not true. They're putting up trades on the same account, where they ask you to make any offer under 5k, and they pick at random. (The item I saw on that trade was a Faerie Draik MP.)

Actually, that's not true. They're putting up trades on the same account, where they ask you to make any offer under 5k, and they pick at random. (The item I saw on that trade was a Faerie Draik MP.)

Agreed. There were some very expensive items going for 200k... the auction only lasted two minutes.

They ARE making it fair for everyone.

1 trillion is so crazy... But I wish they had done something better to celebrate. Only a few rich snipers benefited from this :\

I am by no means a rich sniper. I was as shocked as anyone else when i got one of the times. They did a pretty good job of regulating it by only allowing for the bid to be increased by 5,000 np each time. I just got luck as did the other winners. The rich didn't necessarily get richer just the people with a few million in the bank. I am by no means anywhere near the richy rich that are on this site. Plus mine will be given back shortly because I think i am going to spend most of mine on my dream pet.

Batman !!!!! how fortunate ... I'm really happy for you :D

and ... as shameless as it may sound .. if you're willing to lend me for avatar , I'll adopt a Grarrl and lodge it ...

and you would have made a very un-lucky person (both in life and on neopets) very happy for once ...

There is an MSPP up on the auctions right now.... :whistle:

Zombie Draik Egg now...still too expensive... <_<

I just saw a Desert Draik Egg go for just over 450k+...and it closed before I could place a bid. <_<

Edited by 7_rayne_7