RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

keiwo

So I was just chilling buying items for the Mad About Orange avatar when I get a random event saying "Oh no! Where in Neopia is SpiritSimba? You can't find him anywhere!". I thought it was just a passive event and that nothing would happen, but upon reloading the page, I realized that my ROYALBOY KOUGRA HAD BEEN MADE INVISIBLE BY THE RE. REALLY NEOPETS????????? REALLY????? DID I REALLY SPEND THAT 1.7MIL FOR NOTHING?????????? ffffffffffffffffff. I didn't even realize that like that could happen.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. That is a terrible RE to get. One of my pets has been turned invisible 4 times. It's best to keep a cheaply painted pet as your active, for this reason.

My Cloud Kiko turned Invisible once, and I haven't painted her Halloween yet! I'm just mad I can't get her into her favourite Kiko Diving Suit anymore.

At least Cloud is a cheaper colour to be honest. (:

NOOOO I'm so sorry!!!!! That really really sucks!!!

I really hate that Neopets has stupid crap like that. Why? What's the point? It's only going to make people quit the sodding game!!!

So, so stupid.

I hope it's not completely messed everything up for you :(

Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that :angry:

I got a RE similar to that recently. I know how it feels to have an invisible neopet :(

My Kacheek was shot by Boochi and she turned into a baby! I was so frustrated but my Kacheek wasn't painted. I'm planning to paint it desert and I will never keep my Desert Kacheek active.

Ouch, that stinks!! :( I'm sorry to hear that.

This is why i always keep my UCs active: they're immune to that kind of event :/

That's so awful! I feel your pain, albeit to a lesser extent, having been robbed big time by the Pant Devil once. huskrlvr1985 is right, you don't know about this kind of RE until it happens. Thanks for warning others. I'll deactivate my dream pet, which is too bad-- she looks so cute when I post on the boards :/

Random events like that are terrible. I'm really sorry. I've had one of my pets turned invisible before but luckily it was one that hadn't been painted or anything. I'm super cautious about which pet I keep active for this reason though. I've heard too many horror stories.

If you're boochi-ed, can that RE only turn your pet baby? Or is that any kind of paint job?

Boochi is the Baby Bruce that zaps pets. (He either hits, or misses.) If he hits, your pet is turned only Baby. There are other color changing REs though. (Once where your pet turns invisible, and one where it can turn a random color)

I am sorry to hear about that...that's horrible to know...

I never know that there is a RE that can change your pet into invisible, but I did meet with Boochi twice and he turned my pet into Baby, but never heard of invisible before...

:sad01_anim: Oh no! That is dreadful!

I have had two pets turned invisible, both of them were unpainted pets. I had heard a long time ago to keep a lesser pet active and your favorites inactive. I could imagine the anguish of spending all those neopoints only for your pet to turn invisible.

I feel your pain I really do :( My Island Acara turned invisible due to that same random event. *Shakes fist at bad Random Events in general*