So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

i finally found the song i was listening to on the radio, ode to my ex by Lloyd.

then i realised there was a clean/unclean version.. i found the unclean one first.. x_x my ears!!

(i don't understand profanity in songs, often its alot better without it, so why???)

and i've also just got my hands on the full Coldplay album, so thats in the CD player at the moment,

Soho Dolls - Bang Bang Bang Bang

Because when you are an electronic kid, sometimes cute girls singing electro pop makes your ears perk up.

Sohodolls is like The Veronicas all grown up.

I, Menevero

From the Age of Empires III soundtrack. It's excellent!! Got it the other day, and it's been good pump-up music for all the papers I need to write :)

Somewhere Across Forever by Stellastarr ^_^ I used to listen to them when I was 15 or so. Still as good as I remember :)

Galaxy, not exactly sure who it is by.. but its been all over the radio lately, awesome song, maybe should find out who the artist is.. :laughingsmiley: :whistle:

edit: Galaxy is by Jessica Mauboy ft. Stan Walker. the video clip is weird.. but the song is beautiful :)

This woman is love <3 Amazing songwriter. Unfortunately a lot of my favourite songs by her have swearing in them, so I post ziis one :P

Super Junior - Snow White :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.