So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Wicked Game(Cover)-HIM

This is a GREAT cover! The video is lame though, sadly.

Ooh, good song. Surprisingly, I like this one a bit more than the original (I'm usually not much for covers). Mainly due to my favorite part ("This world is only gonna break your heart") actually being AUDIBLE in their version. lol

Jack Off Jill-My Cat

Ooh, good song. Surprisingly, I like this one a bit more than the original (I'm usually not much for covers). Mainly due to my favorite part ("This world is only gonna break your heart") actually being AUDIBLE in their version. lol

Jack Off Jill-My Cat

^ I love you!!!!! Jack Off Jill is amazing!!!!!! Strawberry Gashes is a beautiful yet terribly tragic song.

Anyway, I'm listening to In The Dark by The Birthday Massacre. A lot of fans were complaining about how the song sounds "Generic". It's actually my favorite off the album.

^ I love you!!!!! Jack Off Jill is amazing!!!!!! Strawberry Gashes is a beautiful yet terribly tragic song.

Anyway, I'm listening to In The Dark by The Birthday Massacre. A lot of fans were complaining about how the song sounds "Generic". It's actually my favorite off the album.

You have some really awesome taste in music! I listen to both TBM and AFI (saw you had them on earlier. lol) as well. lol

Deadsy-Key To Gramercy Park

You have some really awesome taste in music! I listen to both TBM and AFI (saw you had them on earlier. lol) as well. lol

Deadsy-Key To Gramercy Park

Why thank you! Right now I'm listening to Where Good Girls Go To Die by London After Midnight

Practice Ditching Susano-O - Okami OST

I love this OST so much - it's so lazy and ... sleepy ... zzzzz ....

Ooh I don't have that OST yet!! (goes to find it)

Currently, I'm going through my Linkin Park discography and deleting doubles of songs...I dislike live versions of songs, and having multiple copies of the same song <_<

Ah, I'mma just torrent it, probably :P But thanks :)

Finish cleaning out my Linkin Park, and now I'm on shuffle

2.B.A Master - Pokemon (BEST SONG EVER - TRUFAX)

ETA: I love when my Itunes goes from Pokemon to Halestorm, back to Pokemon :laughingsmiley:

hahaha I wonder if anybody has a good AC playlist xD

Enter - Within Temptation

Ahh, i'm so glad you introduced me to them! I love "So What I Lied" :D

Spear Pillar - Pokemon D/P OST

Black and Bruised-Eighteen Visions

"I go insane, I go insane, I GO INSANE!!!!!!!"

Best part of the song, if you ask me.

Circles - Hollywood Undead

My boyfriend introduced me to this band.

I mainly listen to hardcore. :headphone:

:Points to avatar: Deuce is a babe! I love him! He has such a beautiful voice!!!!!!

Oh crap! I double posted!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.