So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Oh my! Livvy that just reminded me of the song I love so much!

Leave the Light On - A Kidnpa in Color

"....so if i sleep tonight ill think of you and hope i die, and hope i die before i wake..."

Yeeeaap. :)

Anyway, I am listening to Right Round - Flo Rida

I like the original lyrics too, but only when it's performed by Dope or Marilyn Manson. The Dead or Alive original version just isn't for me.

I should be listening to the soundtrack of "Into the Woods". But since I've left my headphones somewhere, I can't because I'm in the library. :(

The loudest thing I can hear right now is the sound of my nails hitting the keys. Takity-tak-tak gets annoying after a while. o.o

That reply was hilarious! It seemed to ring a few bells in my ears.

Really? I was a little creeped out when I re-read it.

Currently, the sound of my stomach going 'Grr... feed me.' and the sound of my cat snoring. Yes, he snores. Loudly. Right in my ear. =| Also, strong wind outside, and an incoherent song I'm not entirely sure I actually know running through my head.

Currently listening to American Idol actually

Just got done watching and voting and what-not, well other people are trying to vote for me 'cause I don't feel like doing it for myself.

b)

The whirring of the fan and my muffled 'omg's' after Boochi successfully zapping my pets for the first time into a baby tonu =_= Thank gosh he wasn't painted darigan yet XD

Oh the Baby Tonu is really cute! I'm not a fan of babies, but that guy is adorable.

:offtopic: I just realized that I didn't say what I was listening to. So right now I'm

listening to people order tickets cause I'm working in my collages box office.