VOTE FOR PEDRO ..... uhhh .. I MEAN ANGELO IN THE CAPTION CONTEST ??

Angeló

By darkobsession:

Slorg [To Faellie]: Uh, a little technical problem... sir... no hands!

Faellie: *facepalm* We didn't think this through.

3 votes so far! Vote for me here!

This is my second time in the CC and I'm hoping to do better than Bronze ... you can vote every four hours .. thanks :wub_anim:

thanks a lot Xepha :) I entered at least 50 captions lol .. I'm glad one of them made it ... although it's not the funniest one I entered hehe ....

either way thanks a million :wub_anim:

thank you my lovelies :)

I have to remember to vote for myself as well lol

can we vote with our side accounts ?

Well, you're not allowed to vote in BC from your side, so I think that the CC would be the same. o_O;

I actually don't think there is any contest you're allowed to vote for on your side, and there's only a few you can enter on them.

But then again, I voted for my Kacheek (and a ton of other pets) on my side by accident a while ago, and nothing happens. XD But I wouldn't risk it.

I love your caption! I voted for you. :D Good luck!

Thanks a lot ... please keep voting guys i now have 40 votes which is good (i'm in 4th or 5th place)

:D :* :*

You should post loads on the Neoboards like people do with the BC!

That's sure to get you some more votes.

I forgot to vote earlier but I just did again now :P

I did make a board on the Games chat .. I also stalked the AC chat , wishing good luck to people I don't even know who want to borrow MSPP and BGC etc .. I offered random help on the HC and voted for ugly drawn pets on the BC .. he he he he :) and now I have 55 votes :D

thanks guys for voting I REALLY <3 YOU ALL

I did make a board on the Games chat .. I also stalked the AC chat , wishing good luck to people I don't even know who want to borrow MSPP and BGC etc .. I offered random help on the HC and voted for ugly drawn pets on the BC .. he he he he :) and now I have 55 votes :D

thanks guys for voting I REALLY <3 YOU ALL

You should go to the pound boards as well, there's always loads of people there :)

You got my vote!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You got my vote!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thank you so much dear Doctor COooL :D ....

74 votes so far!

And I had to giggle at the "Vote For Pedro"

Gosh! :P

I was re-voting just now, and this happened right after I cast my vote:

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

yay :D

he he he that's awesome .. yes I am a good luck charm for all those know me 0:)

:* thanks

Two people went advertising like hell - esp. on the Avatar Chat, and managed to get more than 150 votes in a few hours !!!! I'm not advertising as much and I'm still in fifth place !! ... I believe I can still pull through into third place :)