Deactivating side accounts...

Naamah D.

I have decided to deactivate my side accounts and put some of my pets up for adoption on my main. Since I have deactivated so many accounts on seperate email adresses that I no longer use, I'm scared my main will get frozen. I can't take care of all my pets anymore...will I get frozen if I do this?

I don't believe so.

I've deactivated many side accounts on the same e-mail address that my main was on, without deactivating my main.

I believe I've actually done that twice; now have of my accounts are attached to one e-mail, some of the others are to my old old e-mail, and then one is to an entirely separate e-mail entirely.

TNT doesn't freeze your other accounts because you self-froze some of them.

At least, they haven't reached that level of tyranny yet (not that I'm aware of).

why de-activate them ?? just stop logging on to them ... maybe one day you'll miss those pets or you need a new main for any reason .... you will find them waiting ...

why de-activate them ?? just stop logging on to them ... maybe one day you'll miss those pets or you need a new main for any reason .... you will find them waiting ...

That makes more sense...I'm just tired of people saying not nice things about my playing.