For those of you who have been playing Neopets for a long time...

Naamah D.

Yes! And as long as do my chores, exercise, pay attention in school, and pay attention to taking care of my physical well being I'm okay.

Yeah haha I forget to eat sometimes, if people don't drag me off the computer and remind me :laughingsmiley: But it's all good, right? As long as I've got my stress relief :wub_anim:

I assign my pets personalities too! My Usul is a Dark Princess who one day wishes to become the Princess of Light, my Peophin is a Christmas fanatic who dreams of presents, candy, and sweaters, and my Shoyru is a aspring Neopian actress. Finally I meet somebody as imaginative as me!

Man we should be friends with the enthusiasm we share over our pets!

And my one of my Gelerts is a gypsy king in Meridell, my Xweetok is an adorable, mute boy who has his own special way of communicating, and my Cybunny is a little Neovian street urchin who cares for the orphans of Neovia.

But...this may be going off topic, so the rest of this should go someplace else. Anyway, Neopia is always a good escape from the real world, both with the computer and one's imagination. I can even enter Neopia by closing my eyes and imagining I'm there, as an Aisha. And, never lose your imagination, it's an important part of our childhood and should always stay with us even after we've grown up.