Goalie :

Snarkie (VP)

Defenders :

Bancha Ninja (SK)

Dirigibles (LD)

Forwards :

Squiggles (TY) ... I think he looks cool hehe

Night Owl (DC)

Edit .................... OMG Rachany I just noticed we picked the same team he he he

I went with DJ Skellington, Night Owl, Bancha Ninja, Dirigibles, and Snarkie. With the new YYB, it really could be anyone's game. Hopefully mine are at least mostly in the top half, if not the absolute best.

How do we know how each individual performed?

I picked the following and got an overall total of 11160, whatever that means. *somewhat confused*

Forwards: Dj Skellington & Night Owl

Defenders: Dirigibles & Mr. Insane

Goalie: Snarkie

I guess I'll keep the same team, since I don't know how any of them scored and I seem to have gotten some np out of this round...

My picks are: Night Owl, Squiggles, Dirigibles, Bancha Ninja, and of course...SNARKIE...cause it's Virtupets FTW!

Well, I think I picked a pretty solid team. As you can see from my earlier post I meant to go with Bancha Ninja and somehow ended up with Briek instead...I'm not sure how that happened, but it seemed to have worked out okay. Now I'm switching out Dirigibles for Bancha Ninja, and hoping for a last minute Shenkuu serge. Oh, and way to represent SNARKIE! Virtupets = Controlling the Cup!