Terror mountain support

Aye Oh!

This is the best six game start for our team in the AC.

We're doing awesome ^_^

Yeah keep up the good work. You guys are awesome; my internet was down so I couldn't play till yesterday.

I'm surprised with the results of TM vs KL. What happened guys? Although I play for Shenkuu, I'm a TM fan too. *sigh*

Upsets happen. Our board only had 10,000 YYB goals, which is 1/3rd of our usual and that's pretty much unexceptable. Give credit to KL, they played harder than they usually did, and most of the people on TOTM thought i'd be an easy day.

I was playing alot yesterday I thought we were going to sweep

Edit: Yeah we swept Moltora now lets sweep Mystery Island :laughingsmiley:

I was playing alot yesterday I thought we were going to sweep

Edit: Yeah we swept Moltora now lets sweep Mystery Island :laughingsmiley:

I first participated in Altador IV, but wasn't too serious at the time. Last year, I caught the bug and this year, I've been putting in TONS of time (check my counter in my sig!). I am a diehard Terror Mountain supporter...even if we win an AC, I doubt I'll switch teams (though if I did I'd go to the Citadel with Maraqua and Moltara as backups).

Anyway, we're starting to lose steam in Yooyuball so a Tier 1 spot is slipping away from us! Let's turn on Avalanche Mode and bury the teams! If you need motivation, just think of this....

-we have ranked in Tier 1 a couple times already this season and even ranked FIRST after Day 3, so we can do it!

-Terror Mountain has no one glaring weakness in the sidegames and actually has the most balanced record with the most sidegame wins total. It's what's helping us stay in Tier 2 despite being the only team left in the top 8 with a single digit YB win record.

-The lowest we've ranked so far this season is 7th (I believe)....which is a big deal for a team that only finished top 10 for the first time last year!

-Terror Mountain, though not number one in any one game, IS number one in a rather cool distinction....We have pulled off the most full sweeps, with 7 matches swept by our group!

Let's go get 'em Terror Mountain!!!

That's good your playing your heart out I like to see someone who is dedicated to playing I know we can do it.

Yes! If we can just a get couple more YYB wins under our belt, it would help us leverage our strong sidegame performances to a higher finish. Terror Mountain, though not quite as good in SOSD this year as last year, does not have any one glaring weakness on those fronts.

Yes! If we can just a get couple more YYB wins under our belt, it would help us leverage our strong sidegame performances to a higher finish. Terror Mountain, though not quite as good in SOSD this year as last year, does not have any one glaring weakness on those fronts.

Yes I really want to get at least into the second teir

Yes I really want to get at least into the second teir

we're still in the second tier, but we're hanging by a thread at this point...

Still play against faerieland don't think we can win an upset could happen so play your best :graduated:

Yeah we don't want what happened to Krawk Island yesterday happen to us! I'm confident that we can at least take a couple sidegames because we are stronger than FL in all games and the overall best sidegame team in the league this year. Still, I will be playing hard. Sorry Faerieland, but I'm gonna do what I can to get as many points for my team as possible!

I know....I was really upset about it too. I've been keeping it low key around here and focusing on the sidegames; hopefully we can make up some lost points against Haunted Woods. We still have other low tier teams to face like Altador, Kiko Lake (we will avenge the upset~!), Shenkuu, Lost Desert, etc, which could be good for us....still, we need wins against the stronger teams to really make a stand. Also, Roo Island is closing the gap between 10th (them) and 9th (us) quickly so we must buckle down and put our all into the games!

What is going on, Terror Mountain?? After such a big start, we're on quite the losing streak now and have even dropped what should've been easy victories in Slushie Slinger against weak teams (in that regard) like Darigan Citadel and Shenkuu. It gets so frustrating to put so much time and effort into helping the team only to see them defeated left and right and after they had been on such a run prior, landing consistently in mid-to-top of Tier 2 and occasionally in Tier 1! Let's get it together TM. I harbor no illusions that we still have a chance at taking the whole cup (unless we go on sweep streaks against every team from here on out), but let's not fall back into old patterns (settling for Tier 3) when we can do so much better!

Today, we take on Terror Mountain's kryptonite, Kiko Lake. Let's make this the start of our comeback.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh my goodness, I dug out my account here to boost my support. Oh man, I went on vacation for two days (without internet/computer anything) and come back to TM to find we got swept!?!? NOT ON MY WATCCHH! I'm putting my all in Kiko Lake today, if we get some victories here I think that we will be good :)

I think that TM has too many people like me though, on the team, hate to say it but I dont play all that often and flake a lot ~_~ trying not to though. I also am not sure how often I should/can play, what are the averages that people play games like SS, YB, and the other two games?

I also hate that cheer game since it hurts my fingers and I need to take care of my fingers ;( (I want to be a surgeon). Any thought on what games I should concentrate on?

Oh my goodness, I dug out my account here to boost my support. Oh man, I went on vacation for two days (without internet/computer anything) and come back to TM to find we got swept!?!? NOT ON MY WATCCHH! I'm putting my all in Kiko Lake today, if we get some victories here I think that we will be good :)

I think that TM has too many people like me though, on the team, hate to say it but I dont play all that often and flake a lot ~_~ trying not to though. I also am not sure how often I should/can play, what are the averages that people play games like SS, YB, and the other two games?

I also hate that cheer game since it hurts my fingers and I need to take care of my fingers ;( (I want to be a surgeon). Any thought on what games I should concentrate on?

Yeah but I also think there are a couple of other mitigating factors...One of those is that Terror Mountain, til now, has always been an underdog so it'll take time to truly break out of that. I also suspect that a lot of people might've jumped on our bandwagon after our insane SOSD track record last year, but are just sitting there thinking we'd be an easy bet to succeed.

Anyway....we need all the help we can get in Yooyuball and we seem to be strongest in Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise while doing fairly well in SOSD. If you don't like playing Make Some Noise, I guess focus on YYB and one or both of the other sidegames. While I highly recommend focusing on YYB since that's our weakest area, the choice on the sidegames is up to you. Do you focus on TM's strengths and push them further (SS)? Or do you try to pick up the slack where we've been sagging (SOSD)? Or both? Either way, please try your best for Terror Mountain! We have the makings of such a strong team, but just need to focus more. :)

Yay! We finally got another YYB win and are back in Tier 2! We lost Slushie Slinger and drew in Make Some Noise against Kiko Lake, but we beat them in SOSD. That's no small feat considering Kiko Lake is the leading team in that area. Hooray Terror Mountain! Let's go show Maraqua what we can do!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah but I also think there are a couple of other mitigating factors...One of those is that Terror Mountain, til now, has always been an underdog so it'll take time to truly break out of that. I also suspect that a lot of people might've jumped on our bandwagon after our insane SOSD track record last year, but are just sitting there thinking we'd be an easy bet to succeed.

Anyway....we need all the help we can get in Yooyuball and we seem to be strongest in Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise while doing fairly well in SOSD. If you don't like playing Make Some Noise, I guess focus on YYB and one or both of the other sidegames. While I highly recommend focusing on YYB since that's our weakest area, the choice on the sidegames is up to you. Do you focus on TM's strengths and push them further (SS)? Or do you try to pick up the slack where we've been sagging (SOSD)? Or both? Either way, please try your best for Terror Mountain! We have the makings of such a strong team, but just need to focus more. :)

XD woohoo! I put my all in Yooruballl since thats my fav game (I dunno why, but I just think that slushie slinger is too long of a game...if that makes sense?!?!?!). Glad to see that we are back in the 2nd tier! So, the games I'm playing the most being Yooruball and probably that goal one, I sometimes play SS but like I said....not my fav ~_~ anyway! Glad to see we are raising up again! Yes!