You know which avatar I hate?

Dcoolb

I'm impressed with your dedication! I gave up the wheel of extravagance after just 4 spins. There's something about putting down 100k and getting 25k in return that's worse than nothing... I felt like the wheel was mocking me!

I've only spun it 4 or 5 times and gotten nothing and only once for 25k and a few for 50k. The majority of the time, I get a nerk or job coupon that I sell for 100k+ so when everything is squared around, I don't think I've lost too much on the WoE yet.

I hate the item avatars that are nearly impossible to get now (SuAP, MSPP, BGC) because there are so few items, it's terribly hard to find a lend, let alone afford the collat. And the avatars for stamp pages. Some of them cost over a billion to complete. If all the stamps individually were say, less than the TP limit (800k), I would be less frustrated.

I just ignore the stamp ones. I think some avatars are not so much for avatar collectors as they are for the people that are really into that part of the site. For instance, I got the stock avatar before I even knew what avatars were, because I'm a stock addict.

I bet there's 3-4 hardcore stamp collectors out there wondering what an avatar is and why they have one :)

The Chia Bomber 2 avatar is a toughie for me! Trying to get 1,300+ points... challenging!

The Wheel of Extravagance Avatar is an obvious NP sink to me, having to waste over 1.5 million on that, but no luck.

So this morning I went apple bobbing and I was too lazy to empty my inventory of everything but imposter apples, as I usually do. So of course, for the first time EVER I dropped something in the tank... and it was a water faerie. Once again, no Imposter Apple avatar for me.

I just had to vent :(

The four avatars I'm really hating now: Coconut Shy, Extravagance, Lever of Doom, and Kelp.

Most of them are expensive and they're random.

My best friend IRL got the Coconut Shy one, and I hate her for it.

I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE THAT GAME CAME OUT.

Ugh. 20 times a day, every day, for every period of time when I'm not on hiatus adds up to a lot.

And she's only been active for (well, it's almost two years now, but still) a little while.

WOW, I remember getting her into Neopets, has it already been 20 months since then...? D: D: D:

*feels old*

The four avatars I'm really hating now: Coconut Shy, Extravagance, Lever of Doom, and Kelp.

Most of them are expensive and they're random.

My best friend IRL got the Coconut Shy one, and I hate her for it.

I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE THAT GAME CAME OUT.

Ugh. 20 times a day, every day, for every period of time when I'm not on hiatus adds up to a lot.

And she's only been active for (well, it's almost two years now, but still) a little while.

WOW, I remember getting her into Neopets, has it already been 20 months since then...? D: D: D:

*feels old*

You're gonna hate me then. I won the Coconut Shy Avvie on my first try, and I won twice in that game :P

I agree that the Coconut Shy avatar is a real pain to chase as is the wheel of extravagance one. I have been trying for the imposter apple everyday for ages and will probably fall in the tub with shock if I ever get it..

I dislike any of the avatars that require the really expensive, almost non-existent, items like mspp.

Also, the wheel of extravagance, and any of the avatars you get for playing games.

Those that are random aren't too bad, but they get a bit frustrating over time as you continue for them and don't get them.

i hate the avatars that are retired.

i am at the moment for 1 month actively collecting avatars and there are a number of old retired avatars, which i don't have, which are impossible for me to get.

also some random avatars are a bit frustrating when you think you are goiong to play till he comes but it doens't always work.

after 3 hours battling and trying for the battle faerie avatar i quitted without the avatar

77332_adam.gif