What are the daily caps for each game?

siniri

I looked on TDN and JN, but could not find the maximum number of games for which you receive credit each day for each of the four games. (I'm really only interested in SoSd, but I figure others might like to know the other caps.) I don't want to play games that won't count, and I've been squeezing in a game here and there of SoSd while I'm waiting for other websites to load or between turns on Keyquest.

No there is an actual maximum of games you can play per day. The only games I care about are the ones I remember..

YYB - 300

ShoSho - 1201

That's 15 hours of YYB not counting the animations - you can get All Star in just a week, and still have 9 hours to eat and sleep!

That's 15 hours of YYB not counting the animations - you can get All Star in just a week, and still have 9 hours to eat and sleep!

LOL. In theory yes, but in all practicality, it's just not going to happen for me. I nearly maxed yesterday because that was my goal, but I'm honestly out of energy. Rank 5 is great in 2 days and I'll probably hit rank 7 today, but I can't play 100+ YYB everyday in a row.