Can I consider myself very lucky? xD

Guest gabbyrahwr

Guest gabbyrahwr

Something has happened!

An Alien Aisha gives you a Normal Golden Nerkmid!!!

^

I got this event on Wednesday and today! Both while on the Guild neoboard. I've tried selling them, but nobody's too keen on it, even though I've offered considerably less than the other ones on the TP.

So I think today I'm going to try and just use them, and hopefully I don't get gross foods and 50np. xD

Doooooooooooon't!!!!!!! Keep posting them on the TP, and when you can erase your trade, erase it and put it back up again. People usually look on the newest 20.

Guest gabbyrahwr

Bahhh, too late. xD I made 40k out of them both thanks to the nps it awarded me, but of course I only got gross food. Oh well, maybe I'll get the event again in another two days if this keeps up. q:

Yeah I should've. Ah well. xD Next time I think I'll definitely sell them.

If it makes you feel better, I got 596 NP and meat custard with my aluminum nerkmid I won off the Wheel of Extravagance. At least you made some of your NP back! (Well, I got the avatar, too...)

your post reminded me to take my Aluminum Nerkmid and play with it (although I planned to do it on the first of June)

You have won 615 NP, and the vending machine has dispensed a faerie!

YUPPIE! A water faerie worth 1200 np :sad02:

Depends what kind and if there's quicksale offers. I got 150k for one the other day. I usually put them up without a wishlist every 15 min and see what people offer. If I get them off the WoE, I won't accept an offer less than 100k. I don't expect to make much of a profit, but I also don't want to lose money either. I have more luck selling them without a wishlist