Happy Fyora Day - New Daily!

hrtbrk

I won 5000 NPs in that carven. I like the carven. ^_^ I like it because you can actually win expensive items just for 400 NPs. And for that new wheel you have to pay 100k to win something rare.

It would be really ironical if after this I never find treausre in there again. xD

On my third day, I still get nothing. Maybe I have no luck on this particular daily if you ask me. :sad01_anim:

All I chose was right and it lead me to a dead end. -_-'

Day 1: nothing

Day 2: 1800 np

Day 3: nothing

Still getting more luck then the rest of the people here, lol.

All three days: Nothing. I don't think this is worth it at all, just another NP sink. TNT is making their new dailies harder to get anything from anymore, as proved by the recent waste of NPs called The Wheel of Extravagance. You pay 100k for nothing there, you pay 400 NP for nothing here. Since it costs NP to get in, and you rarely walk out with anything, I think I'm gonna call this daily another no-go. It's just another NP sink and not worth your time.

I got 900 np today! Hurray~

Doesn't quite pay back what I spent (in total) but oh well. It's satisfying to finally win something at least.

4 days in a row and nothing ....... this daily hates me so much <_<

Ditto. XP

Seems like everything new has a tendency to hate me.