The Petpetpet Attachment Support Thread

Vivies

Sooooo, I am attempting to attach a Bumbluz to my new Lutra, and it's incredibly boring and annoying. I've heard that it takes awhile, but this is ridiculous. If you have one/some of the little critters, how long did it take you? I'm hearing of people for whom it took days. :sad01_anim: Not cool.

It did take me quite a while. I refreshed with each finger for 10 refreshes on each, several times through. When my hands got tired, I took a break. I was reading while I did it, but it did take well over 1000 refreshes. Just pace yourself.

I've never done it myself, but it sounds incredibly frustrating. I wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes!

A month or so ago I attached a Zytch to my Pirate Kookith. It took me one night and a few refreshes in the morning. A friend of mine mentioned that having more than one of the Petpetpet that you're trying to attach in your Inventory helps. I bought 3 Zytch in the morning and refreshed for a few minutes before it attached! So perhaps if you have the spare neopoints, you could try this method. :)

If not, keep on trying! It might take a while, so prepare for the endless refreshing that may lie ahead...The little critter will attach eventually. ;D

Here's a random article on attaching petpetpets. Have fun. :P