Imposter Apple Avatar

ab_02

imposterapple.gif

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple.

Yeah! I finally got this avatar after trying for so long~ (hope the Wheel of Extravagance avatar would not take this long...)

The avatar is random, and I congratulate you on getting this one.

I got the avatar last month or the month before, I forget. :mellow:

Wow... I thought you were given the Imposter Apple in order to get the avatar... not trying to make it fall in :$

Gah, at least I learned something today XD

It can be received both ways. We had a tip that it could be received by losing one, and that's how I got the avatar.

Haha, cool! When people first started realizing this method, the prices for it were around 3000 and above. I was too lazy to go out and buy one, so I just did it the 'old fashioned' way and played everyday for chance to get it by bobbing. The first time I got it, I was really happy. Then the next day I went back to Bart's Apple Bobbing cart, and I fished up another Impostor Apple!

Yeh, I just realized this method (losing an imposter apple) about two weeks ago, so from that day on, I have been keeping an imposter apple in my inventory all the time, and it finally works!

Wow, that's awesome to know! I also have an Imposter Apple in my SDB from just hours before the avatar was released; time to fish it out and go bobbing with it! Congrats on the avvie, and thanks for the advice.

Ack, congrats on getting the avatar. XD I still haven't gotten it, and I've been trying since Apple Bobbing came out. I always bob with only the Imposter Apple in my inventory, which is keeping my inventory clean of KQ junk at least, but...

Congratulations! I got my avatar not long after I started apple bobbing. I got it by getting the apple, rather than losing it. I wish all those of you who are now going to try to lose the apple a lot of good luck and speedy avatar gaining.