Dice-A-Roo

I too played until my pet got bored. Only took 2 days. And if you play like that, on the yellow, green and silver dice, you can win food, which, when sold, easily reimburses you for what you spend playing. Most days I win more in food then what I spent playing, you can even get neggs and things that sell for a decent profit (along with the gruel cakes and neo crackers). Even after I got the avvie, I continue to play everyday, as it helps me in restocking my shop. You don`t make a huge profit, but it`s something. You also have more chances of getting REs, as it`s a browser-based game. And there`s always the chance of that jackpot. You don`t win as much as, say, in the slots or lottery, but it`s a lot more likely to happen. Good luck!

I'm still trying for the avvie, but it does drive me a little mental. I like to just have the window open and watch a movie/do something else whilst I click. I am just not a particularly lucky person though I don't think haha! Plus, if you play a flash game (like the ones listed on the TDN dailies page) you can easily earn 3k np from one game, which funds plenty of dicearoo. :)

I had to in order to get the Dice-A-Roo avatar, forgot how much times I had to play it. It is a random occurrence though.

I mused to play Dice-a-Roo everyday and did get the jackpot a few times along with the avatar. It did take awhile and your pet refuses to play often but I liked the food that you could win

I too played until my pet got bored. Only took 2 days. And if you play like that, on the yellow, green and silver dice, you can win food, which, when sold, easily reimburses you for what you spend playing. Most days I win more in food then what I spent playing, you can even get neggs and things that sell for a decent profit (along with the gruel cakes and neo crackers). Even after I got the avvie, I continue to play everyday, as it helps me in restocking my shop. You don`t make a huge profit, but it`s something. You also have more chances of getting REs, as it`s a browser-based game. And there`s always the chance of that jackpot. You don`t win as much as, say, in the slots or lottery, but it`s a lot more likely to happen. Good luck!

I had no idea there were actually good prizes. I haven't made it past the blue dice. :S

That is good to know, actually.

EDIT: Made it to the green die right after I posted this! :D

I had no idea there were actually good prizes. I haven't made it past the blue dice. :S

That is good to know, actually.

EDIT: Made it to the green die right after I posted this! :D

It depends on the market too. I haven't been restocking as much lately (i usually buy A LOT on half price day and use it all month to restock my shop), but at one point, Dice-A-Roo food like Hot Cakes, Broccoli and Pears were selling for well over 1200 NPs. Even if you play until your pet's bored (250-500 NP total to play), you make it back by reselling one or two items. It's awesome.

UGH Dice-A-Roo ticks me off all the time. I'm so bad at it, I never hit the jackpot, and all I really want is the avvie. It's never worth playing for me. XD

What is an AD game? I want to know.

Ad games are the games from sponsors that advertise their products. Like the Capri Sun games. They're listed on the game page under the Sponsor section.