MILLIONAIRE!!!!

Rachany

YESS! I reached my first million! Hmm, is it true once you finish your first million, it gets easier? I heard some people can earn a million in less than a month, while it took me almost a year!

Anyways, hurray!!!!!!

I always keep one million in the bank for emergencies, and it remains the same in my opinion on getting to higher extents.

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

In my opinion, it didn't really get easier past the first million, but that's probably because I always spend too much np on random items that I like, I found it very hard to save up np...

I found it easier after my first million but only because I was not spending as much on neohomes and so savings balance grew quicker. I also started playing the 1000np games and being more regular with the dailies. Congratulations on getting to the millionaire status though...Hugs

Congrats! The first million is always such an awesome feeling.

I actually had 1 million in the bank when I came back to my account a couple years ago. It was tons easier for me when I hit the 2-3 million range. That's when I got serious about it and it made the earning that much more easier for me.

Another congratulations sent your way! I too found it easier after my first million. The NPs just kept racking up and now I'm almost at 13mil. :) I just kind of got addicted to saving instead of spending.

Congrats! I think once you hit your stride and figure out np earning strategies, it becomes easier. I guess for a lot of people, that comes after the first million. I'm almost on my next level of interest myself, so excited!

Congrats~! I will officially have my first million, just as soon as I get the Sell! Sell avatar. XD I'm going to start selling off all of my positive stocks and just glare at the nega-stocks until they become positive. =3

Thanks for the congrats and the advise guys :). When I was saving for this million, I didn't spend a single neopoint unless it was for a Faerie Quest or something like that. I'm hoping to be better at more games, so I can get the 3k a day off of every game and reach 2 mill. The only game I can actually achieve at that is Kass Basher and the advertisement games. S.M.E.L.T. used to be in there as well, until they changed the game ratio, because before at around level 7, I was able to make 1k. Now I can only make 150np :P.

*starts looking for more ways to reach that 2 million*

Congrats, Rachany! Once interest becomes a significant source of income for you, it makes it easier to save more -- and the more you save, the higher your interest, to a point. You can also invest in the stock market, which gives much better return on your NP than the bank does (one simple rule for stock-investing: buy 1000 shares of something at 15 every single day; sell all shares that are 60 and above). One of my friends makes enough in interest to buy her stocks every day.

Keyquest can be a good source of NP since it gives item prizes (including paintbrushes and secret lab map pieces) that can be sold. Try to play 2-player, 5-key so you're guaranteed at least a silver.

Congrats, Rachany! Once interest becomes a significant source of income for you, it makes it easier to save more -- and the more you save, the higher your interest, to a point. You can also invest in the stock market, which gives much better return on your NP than the bank does (one simple rule for stock-investing: buy 1000 shares of something at 15 every single day; sell all shares that are 60 and above). One of my friends makes enough in interest to buy her stocks every day.

Keyquest can be a good source of NP since it gives item prizes (including paintbrushes and secret lab map pieces) that can be sold. Try to play 2-player, 5-key so you're guaranteed at least a silver.

Yeah Rachany, you can invest in stock market to make money.

Its also really easy to get NP from Key Quest. I usually save all my codestones which I get from the gold or silver keys and put a whole set of them in the trading post and trade it for 55k. Usually I put 2 whole sets of codestones in the trading post and make around 100K in one day. It might take a couple of weeks of playing Key Quest to trade 2 sets in one day.

Thats just how I make money. I'm also planning on trade my whole secret lab map set. :laughingsmiley:

There are also some games like Faerie Cloud Racers which give 1k really easily. :yes:

I made my first million in the form of 6 million (I got super lucky). I really want to earn a million on my own. Key Quest is definitely a good idea.

Whoa, howdyou get that o_O ?

I tried Key Quest a couple of times, and I got some codestones, so I know what you guys mean:) The only thing is, I'm kinda bad at it, and sometimes it just randomly freezes or it just wont load <_<

Now, whenever I get a lot of one item (which I have gathered in my SDB), I just dump it all but one in my shop and usually earn 100 or so NP. But keep in mind, I have a LOT of junk :P

little late on joining in the congratulating, but it is a pretty awesome feeling, isn't it? I made my first mil in April and just passed 2mil about 2 weeks ago. it did seem to get easier for me after the first, but that's prolly because I dedicated more time to playing games and whatnot. seeing my bank account increase turned into a bit of an addiction =)