Dark Lurker Stores

glasses04

Hey... So... I'm super impatient & I've been trying for the Dark Lurker avatar... From the other Dark Lurker threads it sounds like a lot of you other TDN-ers got the avatar a while back but if you remember, would you mind telling me where you got it? I've been buying from these different stores but they tend to be so expensive and I'm ending up with a lot of useless junk (go figure)...

Anyone got any advice? Should I just keep chugging along? =/

I think it's completely random. :/ What works for one person probably won't work for you, so just keep trying different stores I suppose...

Blehhh, alright, thanks, haha! I guess if I do the furniture store I can decorate my Neohome super creepy! At least I'd be ending up with some useful-ish items... Not just a bunch of stupid garbage to sell for 10 NP!

I got mine from the Spooky Foods store because it was definitely the cheapest to buy from. Probably only bought about ten or so items before I got it, which isn't so bad really. Though, I am shaking my fist at a lot of the other avvies from spooky places though...such as Edna and the Coconut Shy one. Not my favourite place to hang out because of the frustration haha.

I got mine from the Creepy Food Stand myself, didn't want to spend a bundle on random spooky stuff just for a cool avatar.