Computer Games that you used to play when you were young

I used to play all sorts of games. My favorite was and is still Pac Man. Its a really good one. I like Claw too. The graphics are awesome! Then I like Mario. It was really fun with all the secret passages and all! Lego racers is also kinda cool. Oh yeah, I also played Dangerous Dave. D. Dave was just a stupid ooold game. So what games did you play before? :eh:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘General Chat’.

My sister and I always played a lot of computer games. (We weren't allowed to have video games at home, so my parents made up for it with computer games.)

The games I played the most were:

Chip's Challenge (That had to have been one of my favorites.)

Theme Park

The Lost Mind of Doctor Brain

Roller Coaster Tycoon

I played:

-All of the Magic School Bus (my favorite was The Magic School Bus Explores Inside the Earth)

-Zoo Tycoon 1

-Adiboo

-Some JumpStart games

-Some Math Blasters game

-Reader Rabbit: Capers on Cloud Nine

-Some Millie the Cow game

-My Disney Kitchen

But I lost all of the discs for the above mentioned games (except for My Disney Kitchen) , I really should be more careful with computer disks

I always played Roller Coaster Tycoon when I was little! I haven't played it in a few years, but whenever I do, it always brings back so many memories. c:

Also, I think that I might've played some educational computer games at school. In 2nd or 3rd grade, we were forced to use Mavis Beacon (not sure if that's a computer game though) and I hated it. I could already type pretty well and didn't need it at all. xD

I used to remember enjoying all sorts of computer games back when I was in elementary school.

Some of those were the Jump Start series, Reader Rabbit, and Math Blaster, among others I forgot about ages ago.

I was always a fan of Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego? Being from San Diego, I thought it was pretty amazing.

I was always a fan of Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego? Being from San Diego, I thought it was pretty amazing.

Wow! I can't believe I forgot about those. I had had Where in the World, Where in the US, and Where in Time. (The time one was by far my favorite.)

When I was really little, the only access to a computer I had was my uncle's... and, looking back, he had terrible judgment in letting his five-year-old niece play some of his games, which weren't at all kid-friendly. ;) I loved Creature Shock, but I forced him to play for me, since I was too scared to play by myself. Balls of Steel was another one of my favorites.

Once I moved and got to use my dad's computer, the games I had to play became far more age-appropriate. :P Chip's Challenge and Reader Rabbit were a couple of my favorites, and I loved getting to play The Incredible Machine at school.

When I was really little, the only access to a computer I had was my uncle's... and, looking back, he had terrible judgment in letting his five-year-old niece play some of his games, which weren't at all kid-friendly. ;) I loved Creature Shock, but I forced him to play for me, since I was too scared to play by myself. Balls of Steel was another one of my favorites.

Once I moved and got to use my dad's computer, the games I had to play became far more age-appropriate. :P Chip's Challenge and Reader Rabbit were a couple of my favorites, and I loved getting to play The Incredible Machine at school.

Heheee, my brother used to play The Incredible Machine! At our elementary school we had an educational game about the body called BodyScope, these mathematical games that featured a weird kangaroo named Marloo (can't remember the name of the game series though), but we mostly all played Storybook Weaver! =P

I used to have all of the Jump Start games, K-5. It saddened me greatly to see a commerical for it as a MMO the other day. Also played Zoo Tycoon, Oregon Trail, Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego (never did finish that...), and some others. The titles escape me right now.

I played all the Jump Start Games just like Anime. ^_^ My favorite was the third grade one.

I also played Oregon Trail, The Amazon Trail, Putt-putt goes EVERYWHERE (I literally beat every putt putt game :D), Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?, Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1&2, Every single Freddy Fish game, Treasure Cove, a few disney arcade games, and a few others that I can't really remember...hopefully someone else will say them and I'll have a nostalgia trip. ^_^

Oh, I also played a few let's explore games...

41ZGQFDHVVL.jpg

EDIT: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT:

3182.jpg

I'm also going to describe another in hopes that someone else knows the game: I remember that when you put the game in, there was this huge tree, and then you went into the tree and you played an ice cream game? Pretty vague but hopefully someone remembers.

@Noog: I almost forgot about the Humongous Entertainment games! 0.0

I used to enjoy playing Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Let's Explore with Buzzy, Pajama Sam, and maybe even those Backyard Sports they had as well back when I was still a young one at the collaborative, as well as elementary school (I think). I even used to own a Freddi Fish T-Shirt as well as a promo item from a field trip long ago, I don't know if I still have it though.

I may want to get some of their games for the Wii someday now that you come to think of it. :graduated:

Oregon Trail, DinoPark Tycoon, Kid Pix, and some kind of brick breaker game. And of course Neopets, which was brand new and just about the hottest thing ever. These were all played at my sixth grade elementary school's computer lab. Before then, didn't have regular access to a computer.

Let see here...

Zoo Tycoon

Any and all Sims, aside from sim city

Diablo

Starcraft (still play)

MathBlasters!

And I can't think of the rest...

first off, i STILL play diablo, im on it right now olOLO

but i used to also play counter strike and unreal tournament

@the person who posted pajama sam

i THINK ive played that before too!!

@Noog: I almost forgot about the Humongous Entertainment games! 0.0

I used to enjoy playing Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Let's Explore with Buzzy, Pajama Sam, and maybe even those Backyard Sports they had as well back when I was still a young one at the collaborative, as well as elementary school (I think). I even used to own a Freddi Fish T-Shirt as well as a promo item from a field trip long ago, I don't know if I still have it though.

I may want to get some of their games for the Wii someday now that you come to think of it. :graduated:

I forgot about backyard sports! Basketball and Soccer were great.

I'm not going to lie. I found my old 3rd Grade JumpStart and I've been playing it for the past hour. XD Nostalgia...

@Ethulune: I used to play Incredible Machine too! It was one of my favorites.

I can't believe I forgot Carmen SanDiego! I had only one disk but I loved (it also had Where in Time as a demo) I remember I also had a few Magic School Bus disks. Lets Explore with Buzzy and Pajama Sam were a demo for me. I remember I had a couple of Reader rabbit games. One of them was princess and the pea. I played Freddy Fish too. I had this Disney Game in which you could paint or something....I liked it. When I was really young I used to play this old game called snootz math trek. It was my fav then. I also played this game called Furby in which you could dress up this animal/creature and play with it. I had a Pre-KG Jump start game and a circus one too. I loved the circus game. I think I've played Putt - Putt before.

Apparently it's quite a long time I haven't played Magic School Bus, Mickey Mouse(I couldn't remember clearly what title it is). But I remembered I played it when I was five.

My favourite would have to be the Final Fantasy series! =D

Only played VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII..but among those, my favoured is Final Fantasy IX x3 *kupo*

Personally I think FFVII is a bit over-rated and that has somewhat prevented me from trying to play the original game, but I kinda liked the Advent Children movie they came out with though (Yay Sephiroth! =D)

Other than that, I also started playing Maplestory when I was quite young, when it still MapleGlobal beta, now I've toned down on it after various incidents and "unfortunate" circumstances..I heard the new Big Bang patch was released (or is going to anyway), so I may likely play it back again..

When I was even younger, I loved Heroes of Might and Magic III and IV..I especially loved using Gelu if he was the Captain or Commander in HoMM III..Cheers for Sharpshooters! =D

For awhile I was also addicted to Sim2 =) Kept downloading customised items and characters and using it in the game..Ahh..Kinda miss it a bit, but tends to get boring after a while =X

I liked decorating the houses in Sims2 too, sometimes even playing out scenes I make up with FF or anime and manga chars =X

Original Super Mario Bros., my cousin had an NES

Stanley (forgot the rest of the title)

Magic School Bus, about 3 of them

I Spy Treasure Hunt

Bejeweled 2 Deluxe (would still play it if i could)

Purble Place

Feeding Frenzy

Neopets (started at 6)

WarioWare: Twisted

Pokemon Blue

WarioWare: Inc. (the above three were my first 3 gameboy games, got 'em in that order.)

There may be more that I can't remember though.

Oh heckkkk yes the Humongous Entertainment games! Buzzy the Knowledge Bug in the airport (loved holding down CTRL to make him talk super fast!) and in the jungle... All the Putt-Putt and Freddy Fish games... Thank you for remembering those because those games were the staple of my childhood computer gaming experience!

It's kind of funny to see the age differences in this thread though... Those of us who played Putt-Putt & Carmen SanDiego versus the newer games... I feel so old! xD