Happy 8-Bit Day!

hrtbrk

PB clothing just for lack of a better term. Color clothing if it's less confusing. The clothing can be removed.

Ok, but like I said, I could have sworn that people were complaining that the Chomby clothing was not removable when it first came out.... :S

Ok, but like I said, I could have sworn that people were complaining that the Chomby clothing was not removable when it first came out.... :S

I'm not denying that, just saying that all 8-bit clothing can be removed now. :P

If you ask me, the 8-bit Mystery Island scenery reminds me of one of those Sonic games for the Game Gear or Master System in my opinion over Yoshi's Island or any other SNES title.

Impressions

Color

Well, a pixeled Purple Grundo with a expression and style of bad boy. Not bad, but it's not one of the better I've seen.

Background

Gives an impression of one of Super Mario Bros. 3's stages, it's fantastic!

Wereable

Also gives somewhat of an impression of Super Mario Bros. 3's decorating mushrooms. I like it.

I want that 8-bit Mushroom nomnomnomnom

... it's so .. so .. so .. cute :woot:

I second this! I melted a little bit when I saw it, then realised I need to pull myself together: it's a mushroom. :laughingsmiley: