Nerkmid help

yasukoo

So I don't have an answer to your question, but I did have a Nerkmid question since there is a thread about them... is there any way to get one instead of buying one through the trading post/auction house? Are they given out as random events or any other way? I had one years ago, but cannot remember how I got it. Thanks!

If you like avatars and collect them, then it would be good to use it. Plus you get gourment food wich you could sell. Or use it if you feed your pets with gourment food.

If you don't collect avatars, then the best thing is to sell it. :)

So I don't have an answer to your question, but I did have a Nerkmid question since there is a thread about them... is there any way to get one instead of buying one through the trading post/auction house? Are they given out as random events or any other way? I had one years ago, but cannot remember how I got it. Thanks!

You can win Nerkmind from that new wheel, random events... Umm, there are more ways but I forgot them now. :P

When you use a nerkmid, there is a chance than another nerkmid fall from the machine too. It's also possible to get paint brushes from the machine... but most of the time you get a junk item and very few NP.

I also have a Normal Golden Nerkmid. I've been trying to sell it on the TP, but it's not going well. What do you think is the best way to sell it?