1. 1. Boochi Bad Or Good

• Good
    • Bad
    • I can't realy say.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boochi has hit my same pet four times this past month. Well three actually, one was an invisibile RE.

It is so frustrating as I have to keep repainting her. I believe if a colour is worth a certain price your pets should be safe like UCs.

Or an Anti Boochi Amulet.

I don't keep her as my active but she is my stats pet so I changed to her today to do Coltzans and ect. Just before switching back to my poogle, Boochi got her. I was so mad.

So to me... Evil. Very Evil.

Yes, four times in a month. I don't know why it happens to me. I live in fear of Boochi. Yet to others it is a lot more rare.

Funny, I've had colour changing RE's so much but never had a FFQ. Give it up TNT.

I am still bad about yesterday. I think my Baby Kougra is ugly. I had NC customization on my lovely Kougra and now bleh.

Yes, four times in a month. I don't know why it happens to me. I live in fear of Boochi. Yet to others it is a lot more rare.

Funny, I've had colour changing RE's so much but never had a FFQ. Give it up TNT.

I am still bad about yesterday. I think my Baby Kougra is ugly. I had NC customization on my lovely Kougra and now bleh.

That's ridiculous. There should be a maximum number of times Boochi can hit a pet before it develops an immunity.

I definitely agree.

It is frustrating since none of my pets are boochi safe. My favourite pet just happens to be the cheapest to re paint.

And while 200k is cheap, after four times? I'd say it's frustrating when all I want to do is bank that money to save up for my other goals.

Personally I don't like Boochi one bit. A few weeks ago he zapped my faerie Kougra and I had just painted her after the Faeries Ruin Plot. I was so sad I think I almost cried! :sad02: I didn't even know about Boochi when I got zapped.

Though I have the neopoints to re-paint her faerie I haven't done it yet. I kind of like her as a baby Kougra but my dream pets are all Faerie. I'm absolutely in love with all things Faerieland!

Since that happened I've had my lab pet as my active. DOn't want to take any chances that my other faerie pets will get zapped. The only good thing that came out of it was I got Boochi as a Battledome Challenger.

I keep my lab pet as my active so I'm not worried. I've also considered keeping my Lupe active since I'd like to paint him magma (tho haven't figured out my time at the magma pool yet, grrr), and having him as baby for a while wouldn't bother me. He's been Fire for probably 9 years, it's getting old.

I hate the idea of having to keep a lab rat or pet whose color you don't care about active. First of all, your active pet is shown on the neoboards, so I like to show off one I'm proud of. I shouldn't have to give that up just because I'm scared. Second of all, I am proud of ALL my pets. They are all beautiful, and I like them exactly the way they are. I'm not going to go adopt a pet I don't care about just to keep them safe. That's ridiculous.

It really does suck that we can't keep our dreamies as actives at all or in any other place where your active pet is displayed. It'd be nice if there was a way to repel Boochi, I'd love it if there were. Luckily Speckled PBs are cheap, which is why I keep my Speckled Gelert as my active on my main. I still would not be happy if he got zapped however. I've played for almost 8 years and have not been zapped by Boochi once, let's keep it that way, please!

But I'd love to be able to make my Darigan Aisha active, or my Pirate Kougra, or Ghost Acara. But I can't out of fear of Boochi. :sad02:

Here's a simple tip for all your Boochi haters: get another pet as your main pet if you fear Boochi and that way your loved pet will be safe. Very simple. Now stop complaining.

---

That's nice. But I do not have a "safe" pet.

A lot of users do not. I know a user who her minimum paint brush is a pirate on one of her accounts. So she doesn't have a safe pet either.

Also, what about users who wish to have a matching font/avatar/pet.

I would personally love to be able to use some of my expensive colours to match my current font/avatar...

I also love to show my favourite pet to the boards.

I thin kit would be nice to buy boochi insurance too! XD

That's true. To a lot of users, they are proud of all their pets, they love everyone of them. And If I had amazing pet/s, I would want to how them off, not keep them hidden! :( Luckily, my most precious pet is unpainted, and thus I have nothing to fear! ^_^ All the rest are painted, but I love my blue shoyru the most! <3

I don't like it either since I the "cheapest" painted pet of mine is 99k,and I can't stand baby shoyrus anyways, and I can't risk him zapping my poogle, my jubjub, or my eyrie, so yah, I'm kind of at a wall when it comes to boochi...

I won't like it either if Boochi zapped one of Kacheeks if I happened to have painted them all. It will feel like my efforts will go down the drain when I've worked so hard painting all my Kacheeks. Plus it won't come cheap either. So... I don't really like Boochi that much...

I think he's bad. My best friend on neopets had an island bori (her dream pet) who got zapped by Boochi. She repainted her bori island, and then Boochi struck again. I felt so bad for her. :(

I wouldn't mind if he shoots his miniature little stupid ray at my lab rat, but he should stay away from my precious IinDigoo! :grrr: (Maraquan Jubjub). But so far, I was lucky :) SO far .. *goes to change her active pet*

• 4 weeks later...

i'd say boochi is good because i want my pet to get zapped into a baby and it'd save me alot of money.

however if i'd gotten my darigan pb that i want and he zapped a pet i'd painted with that then there'd be trouble.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Hard to decide, since he would save budget for painting Baby Neopet. However, if he's zapped the already hard-to-earn color, that's evil.