Is Boochi Bad Or Good?

velociraptor24

88 members have voted

1. 1. Boochi Bad Or Good

• Good
    • Bad
    • I can't realy say.

Well one not-so fine day in Neopia I was playing tombola, when Boochi zapped my lupe! I got pissed out that I had to use my starter paintbrush! On my first acount I wanted one painted baby, but my lupe should be a man! Any deside here.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Blumaroo got zapped by Boochi while playing Tambola, just like your Lupe. I was saving up for a Halloween PB at the time. Luckily, I didn't have quite enough for it yet. It would have made me angry had I already painted him. I would say Boochi is an unfortunate random event.

blumaroo_blue_happy.gif----> babyray.gif ---->blumaroo_baby_sad.gif

While I did pick bad. I really would have like to pick "evil" because Boochi is definitely an evil evil being. He definitely needs to stay away from me too. He's hit 2 of my pets already <_<

It definitely depends on what your plans are for that pet he zaps. I'd be very, very annoyed if he zapped my other three pets, but I would not care at all if he zapped my lab pet. Which is why I always have my lab pet as my active. ;)

My Blumaroo got zapped by Boochi while playing Tambola, just like your Lupe. I was saving up for a Halloween PB at the time. Luckily, I didn't have quite enough for it yet. It would have made me angry had I already painted him. I would say Boochi is an unfortunate random event.

blumaroo_blue_happy.gif----> babyray.gif ---->blumaroo_baby_sad.gif

It would realy suck if my blumaroo on my other acount got zaped his name is adult blu, and if he is a baby that will make no sense!

Guest Yoshinho

I would hate it if my island pet was boochi'd. That is why I did not make that pet active.

I always took Boochi for a villain, he zapped some expensively-painted pets in my day, and it wouldn't be fun if he zapped my soon-to-be Halloween-Faerie Kiko.

It can be taken either way.

It's good if you want a Baby pet without having to pay the 600k, but it can also be bad if he zaps the wrong pet. (Well, let's assume you've got three pets- one lab and two non-labs, and he zaps your active non-lab pet. That wouldn't be good...)

I've never gotten Boochi'd before, and it really wouldn't make much of a difference to me. I didn't pay all that much to paint/transform my pets, and I could always buy the paintbrush/morphing potion again if I didn't want my pet to be Baby. :P

Guest Yoshinho

This is why my lab rat pet is my active pet.

People with the lab ray are pretty lucky since after a while, they can be zapped back.

This is why you have a UC pet as your active, they're immune.

This being if you are unbelievably lucky enough to ~have~ an unconverted Neopet.... Personally, I don't like most of them, but I wish my Pteri (which I have since pounded, but would not have if I had achieved what I wanted with her) had achieved Faerie before the whole conversion thing took place. I always likes the Faerie Pteri.

Otherwise, you keep your lab pet as your active (or a pet you WANT to be baby, or a pet you don't care about the color with), because it doesn't matter if they get zapped. My own active pet is my Lupe, which is baby because of boochi, but he is also my lab pet. Previously, he was desert. Actually, I think HE is now a SHE, but that's beside the point. In the long run, he'll be a he again.

I'm voting good, though I'm one of the few who has never been zapped by boochi. I just know to never have a valuable pet as active.

I got zapped by Boochi for the first time today. I've been playing Neopets for almost 10 years, and this is the first time. Lucky for me, it was my lab pet, but still.... I think it's a dumb random event, unless you actually want to have a Baby neopet.

It can be both.

I personally don't want any baby pets, and one of mine got zapped by him. But it was actually a good thing for me. He got my Draik that was painted Christmas at the time, so 1. it was a cheap color, and 2. it pushed me to move on to the next color with clothes (Royal) instead of putting it off to save NP.

Bad. Always bad.

Considering a baby PB is relatively cheap compared to some, it's more likely that a painted pet who gets zapped by Boochi will go down in value, not up.

I'd say it wouldn't be so bad if it were a rarer colour being zapped, but then it wouldn't be Boochi.

Boochi zapped my Desert Scorchio last month. I wasn't happy with baby scorchio. Now he's back to being my lab pet and he's a mamga gnorbu. No, I don't like boochi. Baby was more popular before customization, I think.

Boochi is good if you can choose which one of your pets to be zapped baby.

I wanted my Korbat to be zapped baby(I don't really like grey pet and I think that a Baby Korbat is so cute!) but Boochi zapped my Lutari into baby when I was in a user's shop.

I was so angry at that time. Luckily my Lutari was not painted and luckily my Chocolate Wocky was not my active that time.

But after my neofriend said a Baby Lutari looks like a squirrel, I agreed with her and started to customize her as a squirrel!(new neopets species?lol... :laughingsmiley: )

I will let her be a baby before a really nice Lutari colour is released.:)