Stock Market!

Krystle <3

Research at Neodaq.com! They have LOADS of great information.

Before I was randomly purchasing any stock that was at 15 - but they would never rise.

NeoDaq has grades for each stock and more.

They give advice right on the front page as to what stocks are good at the moment to buy, and what are good to sell. :D

I used to base my purchases on the Neodaq's grades, but sometimes stocks change over time, and that's unpredictable (just look at how expensive POWR was for years -- or look at KSON now vs. what it used to be). Diversification (having your purchases spread across several stocks) reduces risk (a very, very few have gone permanently bankrupt), and so I buy 1,000 shares of whichever stock currently priced at 15 that I have the least of (a handy link to find those stocks) every day. If two are tied, I just pick one. This tends to make me buy more of the "better graded" stocks, anyway, because if they have rapid turnover, I probably have fewer of them! And it's fast enough that I have no excuses not to buy my stocks every single day.

The most important thing about stocks, if you want to play safe, is to always buy low (15/share, maybe 16 or 17 if there are none at 15) and sell high (most choose a sale point of 60, or maybe 45 or 90 or 100). 60 seems to have a good balance of stocks hitting it fairly often, while giving you a nice profit.

I have nothing to add to what everyone said but "have patience" ... I used to sell stocks too soon , at 30 (100%) .. but now I wait until at least 65 or 70 .. if sometimes it got to 59 then went down to 40 .. don't panic and sell .. it'll go back up again ...