Personal Goals for ACVI

Nicci

So we all know that we all can't be on the winning team, but we can all set standards we want to reach in the AC =) So what personal goals have you made for yourself outside of your preferred team?

I want to get All-Star again.. hopefully reach around 40,000 YYB goals =)

40,000 :mellow: Is that possible?

I'm going to shoot for Rank 10. :)

For anyone who doesn't know how rankings work, you can see them HERE.

I'm not sure I'll manage it, but I want to reach the All-Star rank!

The prizes are so worth it, especially if the winning team has super expensive paintbrushes. Two year ago (I think?) if you had enough points, you could get a Pirate Paintbrush *drool*

I dont' have any .. I just play it as it goes .. last year I got to level 15 ... this year I don't know if I have the time to play that much :worried:

Let's say I'm aiming at rank 28. (I was 11 AC pts short from it last year :()

And 40,000 goals is possible. I made 42,000 last year :P

I hate it when my hand hurts when I play MSN and YYB.

Playing with a pen tablet really ease YYB...

And I don't really hurt myself when I play MSN *shrugs*

By the way, if any of you are planning to damage their keyboards with MSN, I saw some 'gamer' keyboards on a tv show the other day. Apparently, they are made especially for the people who hammer on their keys all the time XD.

30k goals, all with Vickles.

2.5k wins for YYB.

30 SS games.

500 MSN.

1000 SHSH.

I wanna do these goals too!

Except for Maraqua :)

But with like 5000 goals by ELON! :D

Last year I made rank 11; the year before was rank 5. I want to play each game for the NP this year, and that's it -- I got burnt out last year, and just wasn't enjoying it. Let's see, that's 5 rank points per day (3 YYB, 1.5 SS, and 0.5 between MSN and SoSd)? Assuming there are 30 days of play, that'd be 150 points, or Rank 3. I'll probably play some extras here and there (I tend to open multiple tabs and play SoSd while waiting for parts of YYB to load, and MSN and SoSd during the slow levels of SS), but I don't want to stress about it.

ETA: I nearly forgot about the achievements from last year. Those did keep it more interesting, so I'll probably try to do those again, if they're offered.

During the past ACs, I didn't have the time or the motivation to really get to a good rank. But I'm getting tired of not having enough points to buy anything worthwhile so this time I'll play as much as I can. I'm not the biggest fan of YYB because I'm not very good at it, but practice makes perfect! :laughingsmiley: So yeah, I'll probably aim for at least rank 10, preferably rank 15.

I'm going for Rank 17 this year. Seems like a goal that will make me work for it.

I've never really paid attention to the AC before, but gonna try to! So I guess my real goal is to actually pay attention to the whole mess, lol. XD