How much is this worth??

Tank Girl

157105s.gif

I bought this on a whim.. But I cant find a price for it anywhere!

Anyone happen to know round abouts what it's worth?

It's a Silverware Set ^_^

Well I searched the galleries and I only found 7 of them. Most of them haven't been on in over 5 years! I searched google (of course) and I think that is a booby prize from tombola. But it is rare. Hope this helped!

Yes. It is a tombola prize. Without a doubt I am sure. My proof here

Edited by dcoolb

Hmmm... There's no real way of telling how much it's worth then really :/

I bought it for 100K, so as long as I get more than that for it I'm happy. And if I can't sell then I'll keep it, it's pretty cute :)

Thanks for looking for me ^_^

I've yet to find an actual price for the Silverware Set, something this elusive should be sold for several million Neopoints (maybe 3 or 5 million Neopoints), I don't know the exact price for that item as well. :sad02:

Millions would be wonderful ;) haha. I might just leave it on the TP and see what sort of offers I get. I've had one for 200NP.... But I think I'll leave that one :P

That was me xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That was me xD

Lol! Yeah I would try millions. Or the 850k limit! searched a little more and found only one lot (besides yours) with only the book. It said nm me~ There were other lots but had other items. So yeah... I would even try to auction that!

That was me xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aw sorry I had to reject, looking for a liiiiiittle bit more :P lol

Lol! Yeah I would try millions. Or the 850k limit! searched a little more and found only one lot (besides yours) with only the book. It said nm me~ There were other lots but had other items. So yeah... I would even try to auction that!

Thanks so much for checking! :)

I'm gonna try the auctions for a couple of mil, see what happens!

well, I searched the sw, but nothing came up so its unbuyable! :D its probably worth ALOT, but since it doesnt do anything(i think) its an hts :/

those elusive items are very HTS ..!!! just like my Irregulation Chainmail !! I bought it for 100k YEARS ago .. lately I got one offer of 3 Mil and when I private- auctioned it the buyer changed their mind and didn't bet !! bleh ... :angry: