If you could change one thing about the AC, what would it be?

Nicci

When I was looking around the Festival of Neggs board on Neopets, it was surprising to me how many people weren't happy with the AC structure. Personally, I love the AC, but I know everything could be better. I would probably make it so you can see the sizes of the teams.. and/or seeing average statistics of ranks for each team =) I think it would be cool just to compare you know?

What would you change if you could?

This isn't something that changes the structure of the competition, but I think it would be interesting to have a "games won" counter for each match.

Maybe seeing how close the competition is would help spark more interest or effort from teams.

The trophies! I kinda wish that the shield which you earn appeared on your lookup rather than only when you click the trophy/medal. Then, for the teams that won, they could get an extra trophy/replace the shield.

It'd just be nice if I could get better than the participant medal on my lookup each year when I always get a gold shield.

"It'd just be nice if I could get better than the participant medal on my lookup each year when I always get a gold shield. "

^ I totally agree! I wish there would be some distinction of what you personally reach on the userlookup and a trophy for what place. Would it be so awful to have each trophy say 8th place or 12th place or whatever the final score is?

Add a feature that lets you see how many points for each sidegame and how many YYB points you've made on the day. It gets annoying keeping track after each game to post it on your team's board. This would make it a lot easier.

Add a feature that lets you see how many points for each sidegame and how many YYB points you've made on the day. It gets annoying keeping track after each game to post it on your team's board. This would make it a lot easier.

^^ I was thinking the same thing! Yeah that makes me aggravated!

If there was a point system like the finals in the first AC cup 2,155,935 VS 2,189,644 for every match so that we could know whether our team is winning or not...

"I wish I understood it! I've always been terrible so never put much effort into it, but then again I dont get sports either so maybe its just me..."

^ I can help if you want to PM me or something? =) I wouldn't mind explaining it to you (and maybe try to convince you to join TM ;) )

"The prizes is the only flaw. They just need a little more better prizes."

^ I think the Pirate Paint Brush was a really good prize last year.. but only because barely anyone could afford it.. What would you suggest for prizes then?

I don't know if this had been said or not yet , but I suggest that the bottom two teams would be "relegated" , or banned from the next cup ... which brings the number of the teams back to 16 teams of even 4 tiers ... then the next year the two banned teams from the previous cup can enter again with the two bottom ones relegated , and so on and so forth ... this makes life harder for free loaders ...

AC IV had a great system where there was a calendar for the following two weeks or so of gameplay so you would know when the hard teams were coming up. And then for some reason they took it out for AC V. :( I really do hope they bring it back this year because I missed some really important matches since I didn't know what team we were playing.

Make it less boring and less likely to cause repetitive stress injuries. Seriously, I only got to rank 11 last year and barely managed that. I thought the challenges last year were a nice break from the monotony, but some of them really made my hands hurt (especially the MSN ones).

I'd change the finals bracket to where it wasn't like that. If you look at the standings on the page from AC V it shows Maraqua as being 4th, yet we finish as 5th because of the bracket! I don't know how, but that should be changed :P

Make it less boring and less likely to cause repetitive stress injuries. Seriously, I only got to rank 11 last year and barely managed that. I thought the challenges last year were a nice break from the monotony, but some of them really made my hands hurt (especially the MSN ones).

The monotony drives me insane.

I would like a redesign of the games. A rethink to YYB would be especially nice. Perhaps it could be more challenging? As mind-numbingly fun as it it to win a million games 12-0, I'd personally like a game where I would have to play defense or use more than one player to score.

The monotony drives me insane.

I would like a redesign of the games. A rethink to YYB would be especially nice. Perhaps it could be more challenging? As mind-numbingly fun as it it to win a million games 12-0, I'd personally like a game where I would have to play defense or use more than one player to score.

I got really worried when I started making 15's by the end of it. It's just that after you figure out just the right pattern, you get stuck in a rut. It's nice to grab points but it's downright boring as heck.