New Game Challenge: S.M.E.L.T

hrtbrk

Guest Yoshinho

got the score and was told there was a problem processing my score. i took a picture and sent it to neopets.

i want to scream. will they give it to me or no?

/late

It happens sometimes on Neopets when it lags or the server is down.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my third try, got as far as level 27, with a score of 4338.

And someone was right: they do reduce your time in some levels as you progress. From around 20 seconds, to 10, to a flipping 4 seconds!

u.u This game is realy hard for me... I can`t beat Abigail D:!!!!!!!!!!!

The best score I got was a little over 1000. I just started getting way too aggravated and frustrated with it. I will keep trying to beat AAA's score though. It's not easy! Why couldn't all the new games be as boss as Spellseeker is? It's seriously one of the games I look forward to playing every day on neopets. :)

I cannot get past level 18 and it's frustrating me. :grrr:

I`m in the same level!!!!!!!!!!! I`m gonna start crying!!!!! :sad02:

I haven't played the game yet. Can I hear some personal opinions first?

Is it good, alright, rubbish?

What is it about?

Thanks. xD

Meh, I think it's alright. I would have preferred if it was more of a puzzle game than a fast clicking game. Once you get to a certain point its not even about thinking so much anymore as quick clicking :rolleyes_anim: At least the AAA score is not impossible and there also are no 'lives' so you can keep trying and trying forever without having to restart if you really want to which is nice.

Thankyou! I had a go, beat AAA first time which I wasn't expecting aha.

It's another game I can earn 3k off I suppose. :yes: But not the most exciting. xD

Ok, this game is really annoying. My first time I only scored 479, grr! Mostly because I gave up, hehe. Patience is not my strong point.

Edit: Haha, got over 3000 my second time. Don't think I'll be playing again, though..

I found it rather boring and annoying. lol They could have made it a bit more interesting. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ughh, I got to level 30 trying to beat this week's Better Than You but my score is still about 1,000 points less than it needs to be! What a frustrating game.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.