When the hissi will be release?

GomamonX

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT actually announced cybunnies and lutaris being released this year on facebook but there was no such announcement for hissis :( I'm starting to think there won't be any.....

You've been refreshing for 12 hours! Omg! You must be ready to pass out! D8

I don't think I'll be creating a hissi myself, but I WILL be pound surfing to hopefully adopt one of the poor pets abandoned whenever a limited edition pet is released... :(

if the hissis aren't here by 7:35 i'm going to adopt a pound pet or wait until next year

Whoops..I'd meant to quote. Yeah, three batches/releases/etc.

Oh I guess I got my Lutari in the first batch so I wasn't sure how many others there were that day

Just hope they release some Hissi soon

You've been refreshing for 12 hours! Omg! You must be ready to pass out! D8

yeah <<

Its my free day and midnight on neopets is 9 in the morning for me so it wasn't that hard but Im affraid I have to stay up till tomorrow morning <<

It's sad...I created a new account just so I'd have room for one.

That's what I did for Cybunny day so now I'm excited to have a new account with room for a Hissi. Too bad they haven't released them yet. :sad02:

Has it happened yet? Did I miss it?

You didn't miss anything so far. Maybe it will be like Chomby Day and they'll just end the day with a super-sized batch of them.

@degenius: I don't know for sure, but I've never seen them after 9pm NST.

I don't have time for this, it's getting late and I found the cutest pet in the pound for LiliAnna to be good friends with. I think an Aisha would get along better with a Xweetok:)

I really hope they hurry! I don't have much longer on my computer and I have my name picked out and everything! Hurry TNT, hurry!!

I'm the same way here! Got a name ready. All I need is the Hissi! It's like we're kids again waiting to open presents on Christmas morning.

Syrin: are you bouncing up and down on your bed? :laughingsmiley:

Heh-heh, I might as well be. But if I were, it'd be a lot harder to keep hitting the refresh button! :)