When the hissi will be release?

GomamonX

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Haha! TNT got us again! Though they only released 1000, I got one named Shinpaih (Shin-pai). It means Fear in japanese XDDD Haha! Getting another one once they release one more batch... I still have no idea how to dress him :D

The last post on the Neopets Facebook page suggests there will indeed be another release: "those of you waiting for the next batch".

*Edit* I forgot to mention it was posted only a few minutes ago.

The last post on the Neopets Facebook page suggests there will indeed be another release: "those of you waiting for the next batch".

*Edit* I forgot to mention it was posted only a few minutes ago.

yay! thanks for posting.

Going to sign into my side and get ready now!!!!

*claps*

yay! thanks for posting.

Going to sign into my side and get ready now!!!!

*claps*

Same here! I hope it's not super-late. I'd hate to nod off & miss it . . . again! *grabs giant thermos full of coffee*

its not showing in the creating page why? did i missed it?

Not to my knowledge, hun. It just suggested there will be another batch...not necessarily when. Hopefully soon.

Here's the post so no one thinks I'm a big fat fibber. lol :http://www.facebook.com/Neopets/posts/10150229269571005

*Edit: Sorry for the double post. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I signed back on my side account and am refreshing like crazy on create-a-pets page. I hope they come soon.

Here's the post so no one thinks I'm a big fat fibber. lol :http://www.facebook.com/Neopets/posts/10150229269571005

*Edit: Sorry for the double post. :(

We all know you aren't fibbing, but thanks for the link anyway :)

I signed back on my side account and am refreshing like crazy on create-a-pets page. I hope they come soon.

Same here! I think I may break my refresh key before the day is done!

Someone snagged one of my names. lol...Ophidiophobia (the fear of snakes. lol)...Maybe I can still nab one close to it.

Heh-heh, a Hissi name "fear of snakes" would be pretty neat!

If you're going for a female, Ophidias is available.

Ooh...I kind of like that. If you don't mind, I may try it.

No problem by me. I've got a few back-up names I've been tossing around in case my main 2 names are already taken. So far, they're still available, so Ophidias is yours :)

Hissteria and Ophidiophobia here....I think I'll just tack an "n" on to the last one; that's available. :)

Hissteria is awesome! I feel like Hissi names almost have to have an "s" in them. I think I'm weird that way