33 members have voted

1. 1. what type of show is your fav

• comedy
    • drama
    • romance
    • horror
    • mistery
    • other

When i was like 5 years old i used to watch TV all the time.My favorite was spongebob squarepants,but then as i got older i watch other kinds of shows like:Full house,Wizards of Waverly place,AFV and maybe even Inuyasha,but i haven't seen that show in a while.So what's your favorite TV show?

Here's a video of some my favorites.

sorry if its banned or forbidden having videos on the forums.I hope its ok,its not a forbidden video,its just an intro :guiltysmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘General Chat’.

I am utterly and undeniably addicted to House, MD!

Hugh Laurie is a genius and the character of House embodies my favorite kind of person to hang out with! although the Vicodin addiction and some other behaviours are a little more extreme than my friends LOL

My favourite type of genre: Comedy

My favourite series: The Red Green Show

200px-The_Red_Green_Show.jpg

It's a really fun Canadian comedy series that's meant to be a parody of real handyman shows. I'm not sure if anyone knows it here.

CSI (Las Vegas), NCIS, Glee and most Korean dramas.

Also love watching Food Network especially Ace of Cakes~

For time to time I like watching the cartoon "Adventure Time" xD

I love comedy shows and comedians :) I've always prefered panel shows over sitcoms; the latter can be quite funny, depending on which one, but to me, the casting is generally the same, and there are loads of fantastic comedians that aren't actors as well. Hence why I like panel shows more.

Nearly all of my favorite shows are no longer on the air. I love crime shows, and my all-time favorite show was Numb3rs that was canceled after about 7 years, I think. My second favorite was Shark. (Canceled after 2 years.) And The Mentalist, which I believe is still airing, though I haven't watched it in forever. And now, my husband has gotten me into The West Wing, which I'm now on season 3.

I really only watch comedy, with Degrassi being the only exception.

Seasons 1-5 were Degrassi gold, 6 and 7 were okay, 8 flat-out sucked, and from 9 onwards, it got better.

As far as comedy goes, I like:

iCarly: The first three seasons were pretty good, but recently, it's been jumping the shark. I think it can all be blamed on "iStart a Fan War".

Good Luck Charlie: It's probably the most realistic Disney show, and that's mainly why I watch it.

Phineas and Ferb: One of the only other Disney shows I watch. I love Perry the Platypus. c:

South Park: I can't believe I used to hate this show- it's actually pretty funny and has started to grow on me lately.

Spongebob Squarepants: …well duh, who doesn't like Spongebob?

Arthur: I still love this show, it brings back so many memories from my childhood.

The King of Queens/Friends/Everybody Loves Raymond: I don't watch these three as much as I used to, but they're still fun to watch every now and then.

How I Met Your Mother: The perfect show to "replace" Friends- it's more contemporary, slightly edgier and has more booze. =P Not like the last thing is a good thing...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: I wish this were on more often. It's a laugh riot, but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone under 13-15.

Drake and Josh: I love watching reruns of this whenever they come on :D

The Office: I should watch this more. I kinda stopped watching after the seventh season, it just got unwatchable after that. :/

Family Guy: The pre-revival episodes are amazing, as well as a select few post-revival episodes. The more recent ones are just stupid though.

The Wonder Years/Family Ties/Doogie Howser: All three of these are classics that were popular in the '80s and '90s (for the most part) but now, barely anyone I know knows anything about these shows. :c

American Dad: Can be funnier than Family Guy at times.

I hate TV. I don't even have cable. Probably because I saw that there was a "Fat Camp" type show going to be aired and I find those shows more than highly offensive(I'm a plus size). So when I saw that the show on some stupid TV website and it made me say "Wow I am soooo glad I don't have cable anymore!"

And as Daft Punk said:

Television

Rules the nation

I don't watch much TV. I watch How I Met Your Mother on my computer, and I love watching Air Crash Investigation. It's a bit of a pity because mum just bought a lovely big television. :laughingsmiley: I looove watching movies though!

Without a doubt, MTV Skins.

I really only watch shows that address real-life issues for our generation. Shows that bring up real-life topics that many are afraid to discuss, like drug abuse, STD's, depression, etc. It's these kind of shows that really make me think about my actions and what I can do around me to help others through their teen years.

I am in love with Vampire Diaries (the vampires don't sparkle, yay!), Chuck, House, and Glee.

I am also a fan of these shows that have ended: Friends, Charmed, and Moonlight.

I am a big True Blood fan. Yes, it's on HBO so not for the faint of heart.. lol. Other than that, since summer started for me TODAY I will be catching up on (and finally finishing) the whole lost series. Can't wait. Oh, and I miss the old days of Degrassi. :( When Drake was cute and cripple. hehe

As far as tv shows go, I definitely prefer comedy. Parks and Recreation & Modern Family are my favorites. The writing is great and the acting is hilarious.

I've also be obsessed with American Pickers (I'm a huge fan of digging through other people's junk at yard sales.).

I'd say I'm more of a drama person than anything else. I like Skins (the UK version.. the American one is terrible in comparison), Misfits, Pokemon, Gossip Girl, 30 Rock, and a bit of House. I'm also set to start watching Vampire Diaries (I've only seen the first episode so far, and it seems promising).

Cartoons: Probably Spongebob (duh) Beyblade Metal Fusion, and dbz kai, tho it was kind of bleh compared to the original dragon ball z. Also pokemon black and white.

Real life shows: My Wife and Kids and That 70s' Show. (can't believe no one has said these yet!)