Somebody Please Explain this

Naamah D.

In case you didn't know I started a new account and deactivated my old ones. It's less than 24-48 hours old but I wanted to see if I could do the daily where you talk to the Grundo plushie in Faerieland. Even though my account is under 24-48 hours old, I could do and did do that daily(the magical Grundo plushie daily) as well as the free jelly and omelettes. So I'm wondering how come I got to those 3 dailies but not do the other dailies(Tombola, Fruit Machine, Coltzan's Shrine, Deserted Tomb, and all those things)? I'm clueless in Neopia today :*

Yeah I thought that was weird too. But, getting a jelly or omelette isn't that hard, and with the plushie it gives you neopoints or a toy. So really why not let the newbies get some free food and neopoints. As for the others you can recieve codestones, dubloons, and bottled faeries. Those I guess are "better" prizes and can give you around 100 too 3000 neopoints. So I think that is why the new accounts can't do those dailies. Also, the neomail factor is so the new account won't get scammed or something.

Yeah I thought that was weird too. But, getting a jelly or omelette isn't that hard, and with the plushie it gives you neopoints or a toy. So really why not let the newbies get some free food and neopoints. As for the others you can recieve codestones, dubloons, and bottled faeries. Those I guess are "better" prizes and can give you around 100 too 3000 neopoints. So I think that is why the new accounts can't do those dailies. Also, the neomail factor is so the new account won't get scammed or something.

I'm just a little concered that I'll get frozen because I did the Grundo plushie. Will I get frozen for that?

I'm just a little concered that I'll get frozen because I did the Grundo plushie. Will I get frozen for that?

No you will not be frozen for that.

You can only do what TNT let you do with a newbie account... there is no way to do more than what they allow you to do, so it's 100% impossible that you will get frozen.

To be honest, you seem like an extra cautious Neopian and I don't think you will ever do something to break the rules so badly as your account could get frozen.

No you will not be frozen for that.

You can only do what TNT let you do with a newbie account... there is no way to do more than what they allow you to do, so it's 100% impossible that you will get frozen.

To be honest, you seem like an extra cautious Neopian and I don't think you will ever do something to break the rules so badly as your account could get frozen.

That's good to know. I'm very cautious and protective of my Neopet, LiliAnna, so I don't do anything if I think or know it'll break the rules. Thanks for your help!

No problem! Don't worry, when I made a side account I did the discarded magical blue grundo plushie of prosperity and did not get banned and my account wasn't even 10 minutes old. :king:

The reason you can't do some of the dailies is because you still have the newbie account and some dailies aren't allowed until you're older ^^

Here's a list on what you can do when you're older =D

24 hours - Post on the neoboards / join guilds / edit description / neomail

24 hours - Visit (most) dailies

48 hours - Visit Coltzan's Shrine

48 hours - Do the Neopets magazine word scramble

48 hours - Play Test Your Strength

3 days - Submit a game score into the High Score Table

4 days - Collect Advent Calendar prizes

1 week - Vote in the Beauty Contest

1 month - Collect monthly freebies

3 months - See all rarities in Neopian shops

4 months - Adopt and Transfer all pets

4 months - Buy from the Hidden Tower

Hope this helps ^.^

Since this is your new "main" account, you're free to do all the dailies, games, etc without any fear of TNT coming lolz :)