Which pet is a better offer???

mwcatlover

I have a couple offers on my snow uni, Latanira.

WN Striped Hissi (has an underscore)

BN Maraquan Uni (numbers, underscores)

BN Maraquan Elephante (uncapitalized, numbers)

VWN Spotted cybunny (not the best name ever but capitalized with no underscores or numbers)

Which is the best offer. Are there any underoffers? Which is good for retrading purposes. I tend to like striped hissis but I dont love the name so it was probably going to be a temp permie until I found a nicer named one...

Thanks.

I have a couple offers on my snow uni, Latanira.

WN Striped Hissi (has an underscore)

BN Maraquan Uni (numbers, underscores)

BN Maraquan Elephante (uncapitalized, numbers)

VWN Spotted cybunny (not the best name ever but capitalized with no underscores or numbers)

Which is the best offer. Are there any underoffers? Which is good for retrading purposes. I tend to like striped hissis but I dont love the name so it was probably going to be a temp permie until I found a nicer named one...

Thanks.

I were you in the trade, I'd go with the striped Hissi. I'm more of an Aisha person but the Hissi is limited edition and Hissi Day won't be until may, Cybunny Day was just here, and Maraquan pets just kinda freak me out. When your traveling Neopia do they grow legs and walk or flop around? Plus Striped pets are so cute with their baby blue coloring with pastel pink stripes. But, hey, that's just me, go with whatever one of these pets you like the most and could give the best home to. Good luck on your trade :laughingsmiley:

Guest Yoshinho

I like the stripped Hissi too!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok thanks. Should I be concerned that hissi day is in like 4 days and there may be creatable then?

Just think of it this way, you'll be getting a Hissi before everybody else(I think). Plus he's Striped, so you get a SUPER special Hissi. You get me?