My New and Permenant Account

Naamah D.

I just created my new account! I can't wait to adopt my pet from the pound......oh about that.....I think there's a glitch in my new account. The welcome page says I've already fed my pet and I don't even have a pet yet. Also, when I went to the pound everytime I clicked the arrow button it kept saying no pets could be found. This is exciting and confusing!

I just created my new account! I can't wait to adopt my pet from the pound......oh about that.....I think there's a glitch in my new account. The welcome page says I've already fed my pet and I don't even have a pet yet. Also, when I went to the pound everytime I clicked the arrow button it kept saying no pets could be found. This is exciting and confusing!

Have fun starting over -- I just did pretty much the same thing, it is a bit exciting in a way... Hopefully your pound glitch will clear up.

I do want to ask... did you pound the pets on your old account? If so, if you give me their names I'll look them up and see if I'd like to adopt any of them; if I do, you can rest assured that I'd give them a good home and never trade them. (No promises, I have limited space.)

You guys aren't getting me. I deactivated my old main account plus my 4 sides without pounding any of my pets. I know my pound glitch(I really want to adopt an abandond pet and keep her as my only pet) will clear up, but the fact that the welcome says that I've fed my pet when I don't even have one is sketching me out a little.....

u have to have a pet to be able to go to different pages. u have to create a neopet when u create a account

Okay, one one of my very old accounts I was able to go to pound page and adopt an abandond pet. So I don't know why the heck it's not letting me and especially why in the world is it saying I've fed my pet when I don't freaking have one!

You guys aren't getting me. I deactivated my old main account plus my 4 sides without pounding any of my pets. I know my pound glitch(I really want to adopt an abandond pet and keep her as my only pet) will clear up, but the fact that the welcome says that I've fed my pet when I don't even have one is sketching me out a little.....

Ah, okay, I thought you may have done that, but I wanted to make sure anyway. And regarding what xSummer said, I may be mistaken, but I was pretty sure you CAN adopt your first pet from the pound instead of creating a neopet.

Ah, whatever! I just created my pet. A cute yellow Aisha named LiliAnna(her name is a combination of two of my favorite Tekken characters). However, LiliAnna is my only pet I'll ever adopt again. That is my promise to myself.

Well, actually you can't adopt any Neopets from the pound for the first 24 hours after you create a new account :)

It's a new rule, apparently.

LilAnna is adorable :3

I wish both her, and you good luck with your new Neo-Life!

Starting over again, Can be Terribly Daunting!

Well, actually you can't adopt any Neopets from the pound for the first 24 hours after you create a new account :)

It's a new rule, apparently.

LilAnna is adorable :3

I wish both her, and you good luck with your new Neo-Life!

Starting over again, Can be Terribly Daunting!

Thank you...it's going to be so much easier having an "only pet". I'm gonna spoil her rotten!

Thank you...it's going to be so much easier having an "only pet". I'm gonna spoil her rotten!

I rather like the idea of only having one pet, and spoiling them rotten :)

If I wasn't so attached to my current four pets I would definitely be doing the same!