50% Off NC Mall This Weekend!

hrtbrk

I think it does not matter towards age of account, but then again, it might.

Well I'm still buying LiliAnna some NC Mall clothes no matter what. However, I'm playing some games to earn money so I can buy clothes that are bought with strictly NP just in case I can't buy as much Neocash clothes as I planned.

I think it does not matter towards age of account, but then again, it might.

No, I just added my items to my cart and everything, except for the collectable Vira's Horns is 50% off. And oh my gosh, my little LiliAnna is getting so many wearables today. I'm spending 5, 136 on her! And I already bought her some NP wearables. Told you she was going to be spoiled. I'm still waiting for my mom to come home with my cards so I better write all these clothes down before she comes home so I can remember what to buy!

I wish I had more NC to fully enjoy this sale xD

At least I put 50 NC to good use by buying that Sparkling Multi-Strand Gothic Necklace from the Elite Boutique for my side account Aisha!

I can tell all the NC traders are gonna go crazy for the capsules lolz.

ohhh.... I like a lot of NC items!!!!! but I just have 75 NC. I can`t buy NC in my state (I live in Mexico ^^) so I need to travel to the "popular cities" to buy it U.U

Congrats for all who has a lot to spend!!!! :D

Yay! My mom said she'd be home in about an hour! As soon as she gets home I'm buying every last thing on my list(I can afford 55 items with the Neocash I'm getting:)

:woot: Oh MY goodness! :woot: The gift box capsules are on sale. Wow that is so exciting! They are so good for trading purposes and now that its only a 100nc wow am I going to spend entirely too much in the mall tonight.